confession

"Lisa, can I talk to you for a while?"

Mingyu said panting, after the chasing with Tzuyu.

"Sure!"

We went to my room, as Tzuyu said she will follow after drinking water.

When we arrived, I immediatly went to ky bed and sat, whilst Mingyu sat on my beanbag.

"I think this is the right time to tell you now Lis."

'Because I know that  I would not have a chance later on....'

"Pardon?"

I said as I didn't get to catch his last sentence.

"N-nothing I just have something not that important to say to you."

"Ok. What is it then?"

He somewhat looked nervous, and he started biting his lips.

"Ilikeyousincewewerekids!"

Why is he rapping?

"Wtf Gyu? I can't umderstand a thing that you just said! Please talk more slowly."

He sighed and formed his hands into fist.

"I-i like you since we were kids okay? I showed signs to you, but you're the only one who didn't notice."

He said slowly this time. His voice so soft that it sounds like a whisper.

To say the shock was an understatement. I can't believe that what they said was true.

"But why did you tell me just now?"

"I was scared Lis! I know that you would reject me, so I prepared myself for it! ButI think that preperation just came to waste, as when I look at you, the walls that I made just oh, so suddenly broke!"

Tears etching to come out of his eyes. He just wiped it harshly and sniffed.

My heasart clenched in hurt, as I watched how vulnerable he looks right now.

I hate myself for not noticing how I hurt him for years.

I hate myself because I can't love him back.

I hate myself for loving Jungkook, when Mingyu is just beside me.

"I'm really sorry Gyu, but I really just see you as a brother."

I walked closer to him, and held his hands, whilst looking straightly unto his eyes.

He avoided eye contact. Tears now streamimg on his face.

I held his chin and raised it. Causing him to look at me.

"I love you to Gyu, but only as a brother. Nothing more than that. You know I love Jungkook for years alrea-"

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook! Why is it always him?!?!!?? He does nothing but hurt you Lisa! I'm here besides you when we still were kids, but it's always Jungkook! Can you notice me for once? Please?"

I heard the hurt in his voice, causing me to be more guilty.

"I'm really sorry Gyu-"

"HEY HOES! I'M HERE WHAT DID Y- oh....."

Tzuyu suddenly went quiet once she saw our situation.

"Uhmmm... Lis, I think it's time for us to go. Lets see eachother at school tomorrow! Let's go Gyu!"

Tzuyu said, once she noticed the tension in the room.

"Bye babe!"

Tzuyu suddenly went to where Migyu is and grabbed his arms, pulling him with her.

She didn't let me reply back, as she suddenly dragged Mingyu out the room.

I sighed and layed to my bed.

I still can't believe that Mingyu likes me.

My BESTFRIEND likes me!

I thought this kind of things only happened on cliche stories, but I didn't know that this will happen to me!  (lol)

I grabbed my pillow besides me and screamed into it.

Muffled screams were heard in the room as I kicked my legs into the air.

"UGHHHH!!!"

I screamed out of frustration.

Fuck my life.

~♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎~

Lisa's life sucks lol.