prom

We have been talking for a few weeks now. You still kept on teasing me about calling you that.

"Lisa!"

"Uhmmm, w-what?"

I didn't realize that I spaced out already.

"Were you listening to me?"

"Sorry I spaced out a little."

"So, do you agree coming to prom with me?"

"S-sure"

I was not sure why he decided to ask me. He could ask his girls, but he decided to pick me. Did he really change already?

I honestly became down a little. I expected him to meet me in real life, and ask me romantically, like I see in some of the videos in social media.

I didn't expect him to ask me over the phone. But it's not like I would turn down his offer on asking me to prom, just because he didn't meet my expectations.

I mean who wouldn't accept a offer to prom, when your crush for years is asking?

He then smiled widely. Turning his eyes into crescents.

I smiled back, seeing his smile that I first fell in love with. (Shxt so cringey)

You tilted your head slightly while looking at me. Still smiling.

I looked at you curiously trying to comprehend what is on your mind.

"What?"

"Shhh, don't disturb me. I'm admiring the view in front of me, so I can dream of it later."

Oh, God knows how I didn't wink a sleep that very night.

; )