leave it to me

"Give me the fucking chips you asshole!"

This is exactly why I don't want them here on the first place.

They were watching a movie, when suddenly, Mingyu has a stupid idea to steal Tzuyu's chips.

And they have NO idea how things are gonna turn out.

Tzuyu has completely gone hay-wire.

No one. And I mean no one. Messes with Tzuyu and her food. (Same)

The two of them were now chasing around the house, as I looked at them amusingly.

I was now getting dizzy, by them running around in circles that I finally had enough.

"Calm the fuck down you two minions! Or else I'm gonna kick off your asses!"

The two were often called Tom and Jerry. They often bicker with eachother, although I know that deep inside they care for eachother.

My demanding voice seems to get them out of their state, as they slowly approached the couch. Still glaring at each other tho.

"He started it!"

"Ok! I admit it's my fault! Don't be such a p*ssy. And also stop glaring at me you crazy woman!"

Tzuyu was about to hit him, but thankfully I interrupted.

"Woah, woah slow down there Tzu."

I lowly chuckled. Lowkey scared of what will happen, once this two fight again. I don't want to live in the streets.

She glared at him once more before hugging my waist and snuggling her head on my neck.

Mingyu just puffed out a sigh and went back on watching.

"Before I forget what's our purpose here, tell us Lisa. What's wrong?"

Mingyu faced us and put on a serious look, and turned the television off.

"Yes Lis, what's wrong? You can't keep on telling us that nothing is wrong, when we can clearly see it that something is wrong."

Tzuyu added.

"Wow. There's a lot of 'wrong' in that sentence."

Mingyu mumbled.

"Shut up you d*ckhead! This is a serious matter right now!"

And that caused Mingyu to FINALLY shut up.

I heaved out a sigh and decided to tell them what's the matter.

"So it's about him agai-"

"I KNEW IT! I swear I'm gonna cut up his d*ck and throw it off to mars!"

Tzuyu interrupted.

I chuckled lowly before continueing.

"So, he kinda said some bad things to me.... I really thought he was genuine this time, and really want to be my friend. But I gues he didn't really change."

"Awwww my Lali. I can't believe you agreed to come to prom with a jerk like him! You should've chose Mingyu. He's 1 percent better than him..."

"What was really the reason of why he said those words? There has to be a reason."

Mingyu ignored Tzuyu's last sentence and continued.

"I also really don't know Gyu. He just sais that I'm being a slut, and the reason why I wear skirts is for him to be jealous. He also got really angry when I was with the Eunwoo guy.

"BOOM! I KNOW THE REASON! He said those words, because he's jealous of you and Eunwoo being close! Be thankful that you have a beautiful and genius bestfriend like me."

Jungkook? Being jealous? Because of me?

That sounds impossible.

But what if he's really jealous?

"Earth to Lisaaaaa"

Tzuyu waved her hands before me, causing me to get out of my state.

"W-what?"

"Your spacing out, and Mingyu is ugly pouting because he said it would be impossible for Jungkook to be jealous."

I looked beside me, and indeed saw Mingyu, pouting with his arms crossed, facing me.

"But really! I'm 101 percent sure that he's jealous! My gut feeling is always right! We all know you like Lisa, but just think about it Gyu!"

"Okay! Let's say he's jealous. Then, what are we gonna do about that?"

"Just leave it to me."

Tzuyu said with an evil smirk.

Oh no.

This is gonna be bad.

~♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎~

What do you think is Tzuyu's plan?

Will it work? Or turn our bad?