chapter 11 a friend

Jun's POV.

Daymn! That crying face is beautiful

"What is going on here!?" another character popped up.

"Uh... Sir Laurence..." The villainess group somehow calmed down and the heroine being a heroine looked like a person who saw the savior of her whole family... Glittering with hope.

the person's name is John Laurence, a instructor. A neighborhood guy type of person, sincere and loyal.

"""sigh"" 

.....

Oh.

"Why are you spying on them?" A person behind me asked.

"Doppo???" Yah, he looks exactly like that cool red haired guy, if only he would wear a modern suit.

"what that? Is it a name?" Doppo asked. Narrowing his mint eyes.

"Oh, I'm just curious with the drama. Anyway did you perhaps saw miss Sabrina?" I asked dodging his question.

"Oho? no I don't."

His face is pretty good. He doesn't have eye bags.

"Hey what's your name?''

He have a refreshing air surrounding him..

"Hey are you listening?!"

His voice is good.

"Oi!hey!hellllllooooooow!!!! Hey!!!"

"Listen to me you stalker!!!!Hey, Im talking to you!!!!Listen and answer me you or else!!! I'll rip that fucking ears of you so you will be permanently deaf!!!"

I can't believe that. He just fucking talked like for two seconds, like a fucking M134 minigun.

"He-"

"Let's be pals! Name's Jun!" Hehe I wonder if he can bombard the director some praises....
I bet his face would explode

"Hahahahaha!!!! Doppo, I'll treat you some candy!" I said with great energy

"My name's Alvin Maxine!!! Not doppo!"

" forget that small details, doppo's a nickname, it means smart person. Doppo~"

(nope, doppo made jun remember the word 'dope' that means stupid)

Man this guy is soo nice to tease, his blushing (in anger) face adds so right to his red hair.

"Tomato rather than doppo"

....

"Maxine??? Are you director's cousin?" I asked.

"Ha? He's my father!"

What?! That sexy cutie pie has a son?! my eyes tells me that he's about in early twenties.

Ah, right. I forgot the isekai logic

_____=__________=__________=_____

Meanwhile....

Somewhere In the kingdom of Pridian,

A man with black hair that reaches his neck, holding a knife dripping with blood. His face strained with tears making his face red.

The man's hurt gaze stayed still at the unmoving body of a woman near his feet. Crouching, he lifted her face by the chin to face him.

"Im not at fault here, my love"

The woman tried to speak but only more blood gushed out of her mouth. Her long scarlet hair was cut short and bruises covered her great figure.

The man then, turned his head by the window. A dangerous glint flashed his eyes, his ruby eyes glow gorgeously in the bloody room.

'You to, soon I'll visit you prince'