chap.1 This is gotta be bulshie

(Author: mc's real body above btw)

Currently now in a enormous bath?(pool?) Standing in front of  a full body mirror naked covered in blood and below me is a... Magic circle?

Silky ink hair, jade white skin, small plump lips and clear scarlet orbs over all cute and sexy add with the mushed blood gives a dangerous feel.

Sigh let's recall how the fork I got here...

NOTHING!!! I.DID.NOTHING.OUT OF.NORMAL.

I just did my normal routine and go to bed dozing around. That's all.

Sigh...

OK let's be calm...
...

Right now I'm in the body of a manga character,
Felix Jun Valdic. In the manga he's the villainess's twin but was forgotten in the end just a filler character he just come out of nowhere when the ml was about to kill her but took the blow and died. I know that moment screamed 'plot hole' .

I looked again in the mirror tracing Felix's face...

A character that never got a chance to be explained.

This guy's an idio-?!!!

"Arck!" A sudden pain piercing through my mind as I gasp.
Collapsing in the floor i

...

I take it back. Felix jun is a genuine prodigy, just a coward.

Just now while I'm whining in pain a train of memories like a film flashed in my brain.

Felix Jun Valdic, Son of a duke and twin sister of Sabrina Valdic.
He matured quickly and became aware of the human nature at childhood but he hides it and act dumb. He hate his sister and detested his parents for corrupting their mind. A naturally talented kid. He destroyed his reputation and continuously disappointing his parents so that they will cast him aside, and so they did at the early age of 11. titled as a 'talentless lord' and 'a Noble's shame' but actually a talented as fudge.

And how did it came to this?
As I said Felix jun is also a coward, he did not have the courage to fight his parents so he planned to run away. By run away, I mean a dimension away.
He performed an ancient magic that may exchange your soul.

"Haha.. This guy is a Nut! He didn't even have solid proff that it will work... Haah"

Felix's wish is to meet his sister at least once. I'll make that come true.

"Oh! If we exchange body does that mean he's in trouble?"

In a certain world...

Felix whose naked and 'connected' with someone random : (;゚д゚)ェ…

Author : he died a happy death.     (*´∇`*)
          Poor Felix-now called Jaya..
___________________________

(Mc will now be called Felix)

Felix reached out the letter in his side and reading it, totally didn't care about the previous Felix's situation with his body.

    -Greetings, my name is Felix jun  Valdic the son of the Valdic dukedom. If you're reading this that would mean I succeeded in transferring a soul. Everything you need to know is in the room in the left side of my bedroom also the key is in the bed side. I could guess that you may me mad that you got in my situation but I will be selfish of course you can do whatever you want in my life just please protect my sister, she may not be nice but its not her fault. Once again I apologize.-

"I guess it's fine compared to you're situation in my body..."

(Author: should I write about about on Felix jun's side???(≖ᴗ≖ ))