chap.5 hot director.

*kon kon* (that's the knock)

I hear a faint 'come in' inside the room. And boi I can tell that this director is hot~

Walking in I saw a man standing by a bookshelves. Long silver hair and peach blue eyes, elegant temperament. Everything about him feels unreal.

'Damn, he's hot' I thought. Oh!!! He ducking blushed haha~

I remember now, he's a supporting character that can hear thoughts that are directed towards him. Interesting

'Uwaah~ this person is soon beautiful!!!'

'Pretty eyes! Is he even real???'

'Aurg, he's red? Haha it makes me think he's blushing'

'Cute,cute,cute,cut'--

BAAM!!!

.....

Pfft! CALM DOWN ME! HA,HAH...
calming myself not to laugh, with my full focus of my facial muscle, my face became blank. A poker face.

He slammed the table hard. It only looked cute with his tomato face on.

"Uh.*ahem* p-pardon me, but may I know you're business with me" he said

'Still cute' I thought

Hahahahaha! Tomato face is back real quick.

The lady who escorted me with a confused stare still answered dutifully

"....This person wants to enroll as a third year student"

"He-greetings, my name is Jun Clio" I backed up

"..." He still have blushed and add with his serious face tempting me to kowtow in his cuteness.

"There's still an option. Are you set on your decision, young jun?"

"Yes, as I can only stay here for two and a half years"

The manga will take two years to end, after the story ends I will travel with Julius all over da worldo~!

"Sigh.. OK. My name is Gina Maxine, the head of this acadamy. For now will you put your hands in this crystal orb"

Gina said holding a trophy ball like crystal and placing it in the table. I guess this will confirm your affinity, heh! I already have counter measure for this.

[SEAL- BLOOD AND WATER VEINS]

Wonder what I did? He he, human body in this world have extra mana vein all over the inside of the system. For me, at first I was thinking for an artifact that will store my blood and water mana vein. BUT! it hit me that I could just use sealing magic to seal my other affinity.
So I practiced to master it in my month of training.

I placed my hand in the orb and it glowed silver to indigo.

The director and lady are both surprise (the director is still blushing tho.)

"Its wind and s-sealing affinity"
The director said. In the history of the kingdom only the great fey have the power of sealing. I know right! Bow down hot guy~

Despite my arrogant thinking, I also showed them a surprise face.

With a A*ahem!* the director snaped out of it.

"Next is you have to fill this form and I have to check it"

Handling me a form I answered them all like this-

{ Name: Jun Clio. Age: 14
Status: commoner
Affinity: wind and seal
Family: just a twin sister
Birth date: September 7. }.

"I see..." Gina looks troubled but still continued.

"Next is I have to answer you some questions then you have to hold this and answer truthfully"

It was a small machine that will let out a ting~ sound if you lie. Obviously a lie detector.

So we begun

" where are you from?" -gina

"The west side of the kingdom"-jun

[......]

"Why, do you want to skip grades" -gina

"... Because I plan to leave after I found what I want " -jun

[......]

"Oh~ and what is it that you want to find?" Gina said trying to sound sly.

'Cute~'

Heh tomato is back once again~

"........ My sister I know that she's here so I at least want to know her situation before I leave." -jun

And so~
He continued to asked normal questions until-

"Tell me,are you really Jun Clio?"

.....

'Crap!'

"?!"

"..."