chap.2 Yup gotta adjust

(Felix jun's image)
Author: yes, uke it is.
Felix : Its a switch!
Real Felix: I'm straight....
--------------------------------------------------
________

Its been three days since I got in Felix's body, well now my body
And in these three days I studied my ass out (well info is power).
I also found out that every morning, lunch and dinner a maid will visit and make me food and sometimes clean around the mansion. in the manga really just focused on the heroine's love life so it never clearly explained about the kingdom and this world.

based on my studies (author: wao~ he studied?) There are five kingdoms human, elves, beast, dwarf and a kingdom of outcast beings. There's also no demons just animals that mutated because of the surrounding mana.

Oh! Speaking of , I found out that I have some kind of game system it goes like this-

[name: Felix jun Valdic (jaya)
  Age :14  
  HP: 287.    Mp: 329
Affinity: blood, wind,water, Seal ]

Pretty simple but I feel op, I already tried except of blood (cuz  he doesn't have a Guinea pig)

As I only acquired half of Felix's memories I still have his skills. Also I asked the maid and it seems that the manga will begun three months from now because it takes place at the academy.

From the manga, Felix did not attended the academy because the Valdic couple stated that Felix is gravely sick.

"But I'm here so I'm gonna attend that so I can peek at the ikemens"

(Ikemen= pretty boy)

Sigh, I should I go out?...

Using the pretty artifact pendant that Felix left, I transformed using my previous body's appearance.

"I sure miss my uke appearance"

Fluffy jet black hair, icy grey eyes cute size with a sassy look. Wearing a shirt with coat and not forgetting his pocket money, he heads out to town.

...

walking to to the streets Felix saw a group of woman doing a gossip pose with her hands covering her mouth as she talks with the others.

"Sigh... surprisingly, I miss my gossip friends the moments we make fun of each other but got mad when other makes fun of us"

I really did a good job making money by streaming... That's right I haven't told about me!

(Author: the fourth wall.....)

My name is jaya I don't have a family except my mother who single handedly raised me.
So I worked hard and finished college, made my own caffe and even though I did not became popular as ed sheeran, I aslo did cover songs and streams and became popular. I'm really proud of my 2.5 M. Followers.
(Author:Let just say it like that)

I brought some kind of snack that looks like Barbeque and sat down in a bench in front of a fountain. I choose to sit here because of the shade and nice smell of the jacaranda trees.

Then I saw a group of kids playing guitar not far in my spot. Listening closely I can hear a clumsy guitar strings , its clumsy but makes people smile thinking of the nostalgic childhood.

one seems to notice me and I wave for them to come here.

"hey kids! Here, its a nice sound"

I gave them two gold coins and smiled.Panic is written in all of their faces, it funny.
"Hahaha! Then, can I play the guitar? Do you mind?"

"brother you can play?!"

They asked but handed me a guitar anyway.

'Man,these kids are cute~'

I started to play-

People that are passing by seemly surprise and gathered to us, the kids also slowly supporting me and at the end people are cheering and giving me money.

"Whoo~ kid that was nice!" npc1
"More!more!" NPC 2
"Encore!" npc 3

"Thank you" I thanked them and handed back the guitar also the coins earned.

"Big brother, this is yours"

"That's right big bro"

Cute~ just mature a bit more and maybe I'll dat-AHEM!

"its fine! Beside I'm rich so I don't mind giving these to you guys"

They waved me goodbye though I could see the unwillingness in their eyes.

Today was fin-???!

Oh I see the heroine with the male lead first prince...

ALERT! ALERT! CHARACTER APPROACHING!