Chapter 9 Wut just happened

Warning: Gore ahead, not much but still disturbing...

About 50 human bodies scattered in the dusty living room. Some are headless some are nailed in the walls. Organs like heart, liver, and intestine are gushed out. And a shining armoured man in gold hair standing in the entrance, the ml prince.

Not be  able to take in the scene, some kids vomited and passed out, even the mls are dazed dumbfounded. Only the heroine have a happy face plastered in her face.

"Yo-your Highness! Did you came here to save us? Thank you for coming to help!!!" Getting teary face and all coquettishly.

However, the prince broke her imagination and said the truth-
"No."

And walking towards the other pretty bois, he continued.
"Gab,Sam did the two of you saw who did this?"

"No, we just felt that someone with enormous mana pool came here. Is it not you?" Samuel answered, seeing that Gabriel didn't snap out of it.

"No, I got a report that you two were missing in two days"

Not far away from their location, is a young man in bloodied outfit. Non other than, Felix Jun our protagonist.

~flashback~

GROOOUWWR!!!

A loud roar surprised our jun who just finished his experiment.
Obviously exhausted and hungry his reactions were slow than usual.

Hairy large build and a creepy smiling face of some kind of mutated bear came rushing to him. And on it's back is a guy wearing black equipped with knives.

'Shet shet shet shets!!!' even though jun is in panic mode, his face is similar to those who currently want to punch annoying kid visitors but can't because their parents are right behind them.  So an impulsive idea popped in his coconuts, using all of his remaining mana to make a barrier. But because Jun didn't think of the consequence, he passed out like a log.

"Kekekeh, who would have thought that some pretty kid is in these forest-" as the guy was about to touch jun, he noticed that there was a barrier so he just gave up and took Jun's scattered belongings.

~Time skip for two days

Fluttering his eyes open, clear scarlet orbs peeked through Jun's eyelashes. Plastered on the ground, he's surprised that there are still barriers that protected him.

"Haah~ that was close. I shou-?!!" Looking around he can't see all of his belongings especially his spatial bag.

"Who? Where is it! All of the useful books are there and the diy condom that I made!"

(A/N: seriously dude..)

"Ugh!... There must..! Oh, these is the forest near the kidnapping scene. That time where the mls fall in love!"

The scene jun is talking about is what currently happening somewhere in the abandoned mansion near the forest, as he said all the mls will meet there and the prince ml would save them.

Arriving at the entrance, Jun was greeted with bulky men tinkering his bag. Out of impulse, he head there straight coating his fist with mana and punched them hard.

"Oh, what we have here~" Calming himself, he just notice that there are other people nearby. Kids about elementary schoolers passed out in the hands of the bulky guys. Girls are naked and their flower are obviously defiled still have flowing sperms and blood. Little boys have their little hotdogs cut off.

"Damn.pedophile."

There is no need to say what happened. In short, Jun massacred them in the most gruesome thing he knows. His bloodlust overflowing, he felt sad,anger, and regret.

Filled with negative emotions, in the corner of his bloodshed eyes, he spotted a beautiful sword. Not thin, not large, not heavy nor light. It fit perfectly in his hands.

"Isn't this... The lost sword of crimson rose"

*crack *

?!!?!

Running like a leopard is after you, Jun dashes in the window to hide. In the entrance was the prince standing dumbfounded And the just arrived ml and heroine.

~end of flashback ~

" he he. Legendary sword get!"