chapter 10 H.A.R.D

{love is a illusion btw it's so cute!!! (΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵) }

-at the dormitory-

"So you can't find him,even his footprints"

"Yes."

Julius has been searching for jun since ten minutes he left the room yet in two days he can't even find a shadow of him.

'Hah. I should've put a tracking tool'

Entering his room, his instinct tells him to go take a shower. And so he did.

(A/N: I wish I kinda have that instincts)

"What cha doing here sir Julius~"
The addicting voice that he have been seeking whisper from behind him.

Turning around is a beautiful view. His beloved Jun only have a towel around his waist. His milky white skin decorated with droplets of water that seems like small pearls. What intrigued him is the two pink nips.

"Ah." Jun on the other hand is internally drooling. Julius was about to strip so his clothes are so loose that one could see his broad chest, an awesome sight for the thirsty lil' Jun.

"Hm... Its late you should take care of that~" Seeing Jun go out of his sight he just notice how unusual his breathing is. Looking down Julius sees his own tent, a beast wishing to be freed.
Embarrassed he continued with a cold shower.

__________________________________

Jun's POV:

'ah~ yesterday Julius was so cute!!!His flushed face and darkening eyes are such a good picture!'

I opened the door leading to the kitchen ready to make breakfast but didn't expect to be bombard with the cutest scene

Again, Julius standing in the middle of the kitchen with a apron and small book at hand. His face screamed - wut do I do!!!

" what are you trying to do?" I chuckled. ah, poor fishes are burned.

Not waiting for his response, I grab another apron and took over the kitchen.

"Just sit in the dining room and wait for me. It seems like the kitchen is not for you" well, I did not expect for him to obediently go without a word...

"Well, steak should do it... And salad"
.
.
.

Julius didn't speak the whole time. And it is making me feel pressured. He's just staring straight at me.

"Julius.?" Really say it already...

"Is there something you should be saying to me" he said. It was a statement rather than a question.

Crap did he find out about my identity??? No, I rarely turned back my face into Felix... Wait! At that time when I was at the forest the other day and found the sword...!

"Umm... I have my reason! it was to do it... Err, " damn it! Every word I speak I can see his eyes darkened it's making me feel flustered and-

He stand up. Close his eyes. and headed outside.

-horny....

_________________________________

Today is my first day at school btw. And right now is exactly lunch time. I'm heading to the school garden to take a peek at Felix or should I say, my sister.

"Hah! Do you think a commoner like you will be able to seduce my prince?! Stop daydreaming you hypocrite bitch!!!" A nice yet fierce voice is the first thing Felix heard made him slightly flinch followed by mob supporters.

Felix took a peek. It was a drama where the dunce heroine accidentally sit in the usual lunch place of the villainess.

Heroine as if on signaled, her clear red eyes shed tears. If some of Felix's original friends were here, they would also join in the villainess.

Of course not because they like the villainess more but seeing such beautiful crying face, it would make their sleeping sadist self awaken.