chap.6 test

Gina's POV.

This young man, jun he said. He looks adorable I admit that but the way he think about me is like he knows that I can hear his thoughts of me.

Sigh.. Just to be susure-

"tell me, are you really jun Clio?"

Then I heard loud and clear -'Crap' out of his mind.

Does that mean he's hiding something?!

...

I was about to retort when he stated-

"Un! Im jun"

[......]

He did not include Clio and obviously did not say yes...
So his name is jun but not Clio...

"miss Jane , you are dismissed"
I wave Jane to Jo out.

(Jane is the lady who escorted our mc)

"Liar" -gina

I see him flinch when I said that, but then suddenly relaxed .
It really poked my curiosity.

*sigh* " um. How about I offer you a deal?"

Oh? Suspicious...

"Talk" I tried to intimidate him and squinted my eyes, yet...
'Cute' is what I get as a reaction.

This is really depressing...

"My goal right now is to learn something here in two years and along the way I want to see my sister. That's all, I won't cause much trouble, that I promise. And you probability won't let me stay if I don't tell you so just promise me to not to disclose my identity. And I will be known as Jun Clio. If you do that I'm willing to do some errands for you."

Is it that serious? Well then
"well aren't you worried that I will broke that deal?" I said, currently I don't have a spell for that -

Poof!

?!!!?! What?!!!?

Right now the cute young teen is replaced by an elegant and Beautiful boy. silky ink hair that reach his ears, those astonishing figure that looks feminine at the same time manly, add with the unforgettable clear rubby eyes and plump pink lips....!!!

"Felix Jun Valdic..." Yes that supposedly talentless noble kid,
... I don't understand.

"How about a i perform a blood oath? Gina-sama"

Bl-blood oath but he didn't have a blood afi-

"I have four affinity, including blood as I am also a Valdic"

My mind wont work. from then on I just went along with whatever he's saying...

.....

Jun's POV.

Everything went smoothly after I performed. Well more like I saw Gina didn't really pay attention.haha his mind obviously went blank thanks to my awsomeness!!!

Oh! Walking in the academy's garden? (Forest?) I saw a beautiful scenery. Im ashamed that if I described this, my vocabulary will be shit.

Right now in front of me is Julius. Staring Right In My Cat Eyes.
in my perspective as I am a cat right now, gazing up just to see a godly moment.

Julius. With his silver blue locks bathing with sunlight, his face is lighting his manly feature. walking in my direction a not so deep but manly and soothing voice attacked my twitching ears.

"Who are you? There's no way an animal is able to pass in"

Oh I forgot about that. Should I speed up the romance? So I can move to some smuts? Hehe imma go for the fluffs.