chap. 7 Meow~

"Who are you? There's no way an animal is able to pass in"

Oh I forgot about that. Should I speed up the romance? So I can move to some smuts? Hehe imma go for the fluffs.

Using my four paws, I also walked towards him. Cat and human standing in front of each other.

I, jun is being stared intensely by my crush.

'Ahh~ that's right! Stare more~
Should I just jump into smut?'

Nah, its better to reveal secrets and misunderstanding all at once than slowly show the cards.

"Nyaa~" I patted his legs and stared back cutely as I could.

Julius picked me up.

.....

"Tsk! Too bad you got a collar already"

(Author: Oh baby you can add yours \( 'ิิ∇'ิ)/ )

His unchanging poker face cracked as I licked his slender finger.

"Nyaa~"

I should tell Gina that he had a cat named jun from now on and give it to Julius.

__________________________________--------------------------------------------------

.

Back in his spacious room, now Julius was getting headache one was his kitten and the other is a real kitten

(author: boi those are both yours)

Thinking back to the adorable kitten that licked his finger he couldn't help but chuckle.

*kon kon*

A knock echoed followed by a calm voice "come in"

Advancing through the door, the aid that has been working hard to gather information about mysterious youth and a cat finally got something to say.

"Your Highness, I have something to report"

Feeling happy, Julius replied impatiently "go on"

" the boy is named Jun Clio, 14 years old commoner. And earlier this morning he meet Gina-sama to enroll as a third year, h-he passed with a p-perfect score. Also the Cat that your Highness meet seems to be Gina-sama's pet named Jin."

"...Jin and jun suspicious enough"

__________________________________--------------------------------------------------

The news about the death of Felix jun Valdic the son of Valdic dukedom, the noble's shame. If phones were to exist, this would be the trending news, but even without it, this has became the talk of the kingdom.

And the 'dead' Felix? Is currently in the lap of the first prince, purring with every stroke.

"Nyao~"

Ahh~ this is life... Fluff is nice...

nether Julius nor Felix are talking but the atmosphere is not awkward rather, harmonious.

Thinking that it's about time, Felix stretched his feline body and heads out. And Julius didn't stop him either.

A few minutes later the door opened revealing a cute youth with fluffy dark hair and dark grey eyes with a playful smirk.

When Julius saw Felix, his heart skipped. And what Felix said surprised him even more.

"I sure got a hot stalker" comes out the cute youth's plump lips.

"Pft!hahaha!.hah..."
It was his first time laughing a Guinea laugh. Before he know it his chin has been grabbed by the small youth.

"Tell me, what do you want" Felix tried to be serious but his mind is screaming of how Julius's laugh is also a turn on.

"Hah.. Well, my name is Julius jade Nester, I'm the first prince but I rather not be bound with the duties and..."

Their faces are close and Julius smelled the nice lavender from Felix. Disappointed that no reactions can be seen.

"I wish to befriended you with the hopes to be intimate"