chap. 3 bitch with a prince

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! CHARACTER APPROACHING!

....

cotton candy hair coming towards me along with its bouncing tits and swaying hips, the innocent facade and sweet voice-

"excuse me! M-my name is Yuri Campbell" heroine said looking at me with weird gaze but I could feel jealousy in it

'Hemp! Probably heard my amazing performance so she got jealous!' Thinking about that makes me proud but then a nice voice invaded my ears

"You can call me Arthur, I saw your performance, are you perhaps attending the Theo Elite Academy?" The male lead, second Prince of this kingdom.

He's talking about the settings-

"Well yes. my name is jun what's your business with me?" I said frankly.

This second prince is tall and hot with his shining gold locks and mint eyes but I know that he's gonna be king so I'll pass. Ops Spoiler.

They seem to be taken back to what I said, I mean their faces screamed 'shocked' but ml snapped out of it when I was gonna leave.

"Hey, we just wanna befriend you" - Arthur

"Ye-ye, that's right! Why don't we have tea!" - Yuri

"... Two stranger wanting to have tea, not suspicious at all~" I teased but I seriously mean that.

"Um, we-were not!" Yuri attacks with her crying face, I'm quite surprised that the prince didn't flinch by the heroine's tears.

Not weird at all~  note that sacrasm.

"Sigh.. Well I was just joking, but I really am a busy person so see you at the academy?"  I stated a bit questioning but I already walking away.

Hohoho~ they got interesting faces plastered there.

Well , Arthur is really my type but too bad that if you go his route you will become an empress and have the other love interest as the harem and also be bounded by the kingdom's duty.

'I'm a wandering queen so I'm not gonna do that. Beside I already set my target'

Walking into an alley, I transformed into a cat the moment I turn a corner.

"??!?. Shit"

As expected, he followed me.

The ninja that stalked me just now is the first prince's aid.
Well in the manga, the first prince actually saw Yuri the moment she saw the ml and got interested in her, then started to protect her without anyone's knowledge. The scene where Yuri found it all out, he confessed to her but she rejected him. Why? Because the first Prince wants her to be only his so abandoning her harem is a must if you choose him.

Well the heroine sure loves harem, not that I blame her.

One thing to remember tho, I'm sure the heroine is also isekaied here recalling her weird stare earlier.

Well, I gotta do the entrance exam to the academy.

*yawn*

Maybe tomorrow..