chap. 8 I'm OP!!!

I still have a month left before the academy start. And what am I doing?

Flirting with Julius?

No

Purring in Julius's lap?

Also no.

I'm in the kingdom's borderline. To be more precise, I'm deep inside a forest of Fray.

This forest is in between the beast and human kingdom. It is said this is the fairy's backyard.
Don't ask me! I just remembered book about it.

Anyway, I'm here because of the density of mana roaming around here. That's right! I'm here to train. Any strong character need to work hard to have what they wish. I'm no idiot to just cling on a golden thigh.

'Mana in my body is limited but with this much mana around me, if I can store it in my body and seal it-hm! Thinking about my plan makes my manly side took over'

Concentrate... Focus... Feel them...
every part of it...

Using all my research done in two months, felix.

.
.

Its grey. My eyes are completely shut. However I can see.
Black and white, similar to the piano keys, a manga.

The twitching of his every cells, whistle of the forest and occasionally flops of some frogs.
His whole body became sensitive.

Lastly, Red silver blue green and yellow sparks like groups of fireflies bugging everywhere.

Sorting them by color. slowly not to let it go,not to crush it.

Sealing them behind his heart.

.
.
.
.

Without realizing it it has became dark and jun is wheezing like one of those asthmatic kids that tried to run.

"fuucking hungr-" a loud intimidating sound is heard, cutting of his complaints.

"Grrrraaaouwr!!!"

_____________°•°•______________

Third person POV.

- somewhere rural-

"Oui! Gather the brats there."

"Hehe~ we got a big haul today"

"Of course! We got some pretty faces caught and some little mages"

Ten bulky man chatting about their day and a group of kids tied up. A group of them look eye catching that you can't hell but stare at the painful scene.

It was the heroine and the capture targets except the prince.
The scene where the heroine capture the hearts of her harem members.

Gabriel the archmage's son, Samuel the Duke's son, and Kobi the runaway elf prince.

"Shit what should we do?" Samuel asked, he was just playing around with Gabriel then somehow meet kobi along the way and the three of them entered a trap magic. Bwalah! morons were captured.

As for the heroine she was 'coincidentally' walking in the forest.

"U-um... Please don't panic, I can break these chains. But I have no fighting experience." Fl said with her sugary voice.

And somehow the ml's were touched by her brave act. And nod as a understanding.

Fl, because the chains are made my dark magic she can use her light to consume the dark. In the manga the Fl immediately broke the chains. However, somehow our current fl is full of turd and is taking too much time.

"Hey! Someone got inside!"

"Hurry and kill it then!"

"We need reinforcements?!"

The kidnappers shouted alarming the kidnapped kids.

"Gab did you hear it.?"-sam

"Yeah. I can feel someone's mana wreaking havoc upstairs. It's kinda scary that it's so large"-gab

"Hey is it gonna take long miss..?" 'The human upstairs, is interesting' -kobi.

"J-just a bit more"-Yuri

Slowly, the dark chains were turning light gold. And under fl's will it shatter into pieces.

BOOM!

A loud explosion is heard. Everyone felt scared at the sudden bloodlust coming from the person upstairs, but after some moment it vanished like a fart.

With Yuri's snail help, everyone was freed and immediately run upstairs,
just to see a gruesome sight.