Christmas special ◐̃ -◐̃

hehehe~
A smut for Christmas...
Note that this is my first time writing juices so maybe it's a bit funny.
__________________________________

"Ah~ I'm soo pent up! Everything feels cold~ "

Jun complained, it's winter vacation and he's alone in the dorm. Julius was away because the king summoned him.

It's been two hours yet he can't sleep. Grabbing some wine from his spatial and slump himself in the sofa he begun drinking.

"Aish~ guh"

..
.

With loose clothing, misty eyes, red plump lips add with his flushed messy appearance is what greeted our prince Julius. With just these scene graced upon his eyes you can notice a bulging tent in his lower half.

Upon having sight of his target, our Jun pounced on the stiff prince.

"Julius ~♡ hic, i-im soo pent up~ and it's so cold, let's get warm up. Yeah~" with his coquettish voice.
Jun begun rubbing his body against the hot panting Julius.

His beloved rubbing against him, Julius will only be a monk if he didn't eat what's in front of him.

Slamming their lips together. Jun fully welcomed Julius with open arms. Two tongues dancing together creating a erotic sound.
Only reluctantly parting for them to breath. Before they know it they were already in bed with Jun sitting on top of Julius.

"Ahn~......haah" Feeling the bulging right below his ass, Jun started to rock not forgetting to suck the handsome face in front of him.

"Hash... Jun...!" With the hard rubbing, and hot breaths colliding they cum together

"Hah... Julius more, I want more"
It only took those words for our prince to snap. That erotic voice and two elastic bums that he's been craving for is finally right before his eyes

"Ah!.. Ha! Ugn~.....jul-julius~"
Long fingers invaded his pulsing asshole. One, two, three fingers invading exactly hitting his spot and the mixture of pain and pleasure aroused Jun.

"Ahhn~ ah!.ah!ahn!"

"An.. Ju-Jun..."

In a moment Julius came to halt giving jun a chance to take deep breaths. Looking at the panting person in font of him, Julius grinned and suddenly pushed Jun bed with his ass high up Julius stretched the two elastic bum slammed his hot rod inside the pulsing asshole.

"AAH! AH! AH!AH! JUL-HAH! JULIUS ~"

"Heh..Jun~ do you like it? Does this feel good?"

"Ahn! Ya-ah! Thi-tis feel soo goo-ah! your big dick is rea-ching ah! Deep~"

"Ah! Fuck!."

Grabbing Jun's average white rod and pumping it fast to match his pace and Jun feeling the hot sensation tightened his hole and both of them spurted everywhere.

However it was still not enough for Julius and jun also feels the same way, truly both matches each other.

Both of Jun's wrist were grabbed by Julius and once again slammed not caring of the white substance that has been leaking.

"Ah!haa! Jul-ius! It feels hot! So-good!"

"...hm! Haha do you want me to fill you with my milk"

"Ya-yes! Ah! Fill me up-ah!"

"Hehe,you sure are mine"

Like bunnies in heat. Heavy grunts and erotic moans filled the whole room the whole night until the afternoon.

With both person with high sex drive this was still considered as the appetizer.

__________________________________

Author: luckily he thought it was bxg

Author: luckily he thought it was bxg.. So banzai!!!