Chapter ten.

After the big incident that happen at school, I went home and thought I could use a small rest. I had after all been sleeping on a bench  the night before. Oh no! My mom's gonna kill me! I thought. With an emotion that was sad and with a messy hair, I walked home to my mom and waited for the storm of hers to come at me.

   When I came home I noticed that she nor the dog were home. I looked around the house, looking for a note or something to tell me where she had gone with the dog. I couldn't find anything so I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table and relaxed. It had been a loooong day.

   I looked at the clock. It was 3:55pm. Wait! 3:55pm?! Oh no!! I was supposed to meet Tamaki at 4 by the 'Music Room'. Oh no! Now he's gonna kill me! I thought as I ran out of the door, with no jacket on, back to Ouran High.

   When I came back to Ouran High it was 4:03 and I ran as fast as I could to 'Music Room 3'. My legs were tired and my heart was pounding but I didn't care.

   When I was finally outside 'Music Room 3' I stopped and caught up with my breath. But no one was here. Where is he? I thought confusingly. I knocked on the doors to 'Music Room 3' and waited for someone to open them up. But no one did. I looked around to see if he was here. He wasn't. I started to get worried. Did he think I wasn't going to show up after 5 minutes and then left? I thought worriedly and disappointed. I looked around once more before I slowly began to walk toward the stairs and back home again. Small tears began to dwell up in my eyes as I walked away from 'Music Room 3'. He didn't think I cared. But I did!

   "Are you leaving already? Not again I hope." I heard a soft male's voice say. I turned around and saw Tamaki standing by the door, holding the doornob in his hand for inside the 'Music Room 3'. He was inside the room the entire time. But why didn't he open the door when I knocked? I didn't know the answer to that question and I didn't want to know either.

   I walked up to him and a small smile was resting on my lips. I was happy he came.

   He smiled as well and opened the door more so that I could come in. Inside the room there was only a big, black piano. All the couches and tables and people were gone. The room that I had been to yesterday was nothing like this. Did they really change it that often?

   "I'm sorry I didn't open the door, I didn't hear it." he said with his soft voice and led me to the big and beautiful piano. "I was playing the piano and I couldn't hear you. So after a while I thought I would open and see if you were there, and you were." he said and gave me a big smile. I smiled back to him and sat down at the second chair by the piano.

   Tamaki walked around the piano, caressing it delicately and with love. It was clear that he really loved the piano and loved to play on it. I couldn't blame him. I felt the same, even though I didn't know how to play...

   He sat down by the piano and took a deep and relaxing breath.

   He then began to play.

   It was beautiful. Really beautiful.

   I had never heard someone play the piano for a very long time. Not since my father died.

   The music that came for the magestic piano was full of emotions and full of love. There's a diffrence between playing the piano and playing the piano. Tamaki somehow made the magestic and beautiful piano sound even more amazing than if it was a proffessional playing it. He somehow made it feel like he didn't play the piano but talked and loved a friend or the love of his life instead.

   I closed my eyes and listened to his song and felt it warm up my heart and take away all of my sorrows. I didn't notice it until after he was done that I was crying.

   "Are you okay?" Tamaki asked me when he was done and looked at me with his purple eyes. He was sitting opposite me with his chair and his knees were almost touching mine. He had taken my chin and raised my head up a bit so that he could properly look at me.

   I looked back at him with confusing eyes and then realized he ment by the tears. I wiped them away with my hand and smiled a pure smile to him and nodded.

   "That's good." he said and smiled back. "But Teru, I have one question to ask you." he said and his smile faded away. He looked down to his hands.

   This sounded serious, what was this about? Had I done something wrong? Is it about that girl from before?

   "How come that you never talk to me?" he asked me and looked up from his hands and into my eyes once again.

   Oh no. How am I going to respond to this? Shall I tell him the truth? Can I trust him? Would my father trust him?

   I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "You want to know the truth?" I asked him seriously. He nodded and pushed his chair closer to mine so that we were only 30 centimeter away from each other's faces.

   "OK. I'll tell you." I said and smiled slightly.