Chapter five.

My eyes met with Tamaki's for a second and I quickly hid behind Tsubaki. "I-it's okay. Really." he said with his soft voice while he still looked for my eyes behind Tsubaki. "Are you feeling any better?" Tsubaki asked him, trying to make eye contact with him. He stopped looking after me behind Tsubaki's back.
   "W-what? Oh, yes! I am, I just had a little fever but the medicine cured me. Thank you for caring about me." he said with his soft voice and took her hand and kissed it gently. My cheeks got a bit red. He kissed her hand...
   "I'm sorry but I forgot something in here yesterday, that's why I'm here." Tamaki said with his charming smile as he excused himself and passed us.
   I looked back at him before we left and I blushed slightly. His eyes were so beautiful. But I didn't know why he wanted to look for me behind Tsubaki. Was it all because of what happened yesterday? 'No. I should just have imagined everything.' I thought to myself. 'Why would he even talk to me for? Nothing happened.'
   I turned around and followed Tsubaki out of 'Music Room 3'. The whole scene was only awkward. Him giving her a kiss on the hand, him looking for my eyes. Just weird.
   "Hey! You!" someone called. Me and Tsubaki turned around and we saw Tamaki run towards us. We stopped and waited for him to catch up to us. "Wa-wait..." he said while panting a bit. "A-are you okay? You can't run while you're sick." Tsubaki said quietly to him as he caught his breath. "I'm not sick and I don't care." he said to Tsubaki and then looked at me. "Please. Tell me your name... It's killing me to not know it." He was still slightly panting while he talked to me. 'Should I tell him?' I thought to myself. 'Do I trust him enough to let him in..?' I smiled and looked into his beautiful eyes.
   "Teru."