Chapter four.

I slowly and carefully walked out of the room Kyōya had interrogated me, still confused of what just happened.

   I looked around 'Music Room 3' and saw people were still here. But where did Tsubaki go then? I looked around for her but a I couldn't possibly find her. I went to all the different couches, without any luck. I walked to the dessert table and there I found her eating.
   "There you are." she said to me as she put in a cookie in her mouth. "Having fun yet?" she asked me while chewing. I nodded and gave her a fake smile. I wanted to leave, but she was having so much fun here, I wanted her to enjoy this as much as she could.

   • after an hour •

   Tsubaki looked at me with sadness I her eyes. "Do you wanna head back?" she asked me. I thought about it for a while before answering: she was having so much fun and I wanted her to have fun, but I didn't have fun here. It only reminded me of yesterday and that is what I wanted to avoid as much as I could.
   It was clearly that she was holding back her happy thoughts because of me. I was the reason she held back. She wanted to go and talk to all the other guys, but she held back because she knew I didn't want to do so.

   To answer her question I nodded and looked sadly into her eyes. I looked down on my hands in despite. "It's okay Teru." she whispered to me as she rubbed my shoulder. "Let's go then." I looked up from my hands and looked at her. She had a sad smile on her face, but this is what she wanted to do in the end. "The 'Host Club' won't disappear. It will always be here. We can come here an other time." she said to me as we walked to the doors.

   When we came to the doors we accidentally crashed into someone that was on it's way in to the 'Host Club'. "Oh! We're so sorry! We didn't see where we were....." she stopped talking and looked at the person we crashed into. "....going." she continued after a while. I looked pass her to see who this person was. The first thing I noticed was blonde hair and a pair of purple eyes.
   Tamaki.
   'Oh no...'