Chapter eight.

Finally when class was finished, me and Tsubaki quickly ran out of the classroom into the restroom.

   "Teru! How the h*ll could this have happened?!" she yelled out while she tried to fix her messy hair in the mirror.

   'I-I don't know . . . " was all I could answer her with. "We kind of fell asleep here in school. I'm just curious to why nobody woke us up." I said and looked down to the ground with my arms behind my back.

   Tsubaki looked at me with her hands still in her messy hair. "Well, I don't know anyone who would have done something like that to us..." she said and turned around to see her reflection once again. "But there has to be someone who would have seen us." she said upsettingly. "I mean, we were sleeping on a bench in a room. The janitor must have at least seen us." she said, now making a braid in her hair.

   "I saw you two." someone said and walked out of one of the booths. Tsubaki and I turned around and saw a blonde, curvy and beautiful girl staring at us. Her uniform was formal and her hair was in beautiful curls and her body was so beautiful that it could stop a truck. She looked like an angel, but her eyes. They were dark and evil when I looking into them. Like black holes.

   Tsubaki wasn't as paralyzed as I was and intervened. "Then why didn't you wake us up?!" she yelled out, letting go of her braid.

   The beautiful girl looked at us hatefully with her dark and evil eyes. "Because Teru here," she began and pointed at me with a tiny finger. "Has taken something from me." she said and looked at me angrily.

   My eyes widened. What had I done to this peroson? I didn't even know whom she was and now she's standing in front of me, asking for an apology or something because I had 'clearly taken' something from her. I hadn't taken anything from anyone! I thought.

   Tsubaki took my words out of my mouth and asked the question I was just about to ask. "What have she taken from you?" she asked the blonde and evil-looking girl.

   The girl looked at Tsubaki as she answered. "She's taken something - or should I say someone - that I love." she said, crossing her arms over her perfectly-formed chest.

   My head was confused. What was she talking about?

   "You've taken my Tamaki, ms Teru." she said and looked directly at me with her big and dark eyes.

   Oh no...