Chapter two.

The day after I was in 'Music Room 3' for the first time - my best friend Tsubaki - dragged me there again.
   "Tsubaki! What are you doing? I don't want to go there again." I said with an annoyed and childish tone. I hadn't told her about what happened yesterday, and I probably won't either.
   I tried to walk way from the room. "No, no, no! You are coming here with me." she said and pushed me through the two big doors.

   The doors opened and everyone was staring at me. I got a dark shade of red upon my cheeks and tried to hide my face. This was really a big change from yesterday. For starters, there was people here.    Secondly, the furnitures were up and placed around the room. And lastly, no one was talking or moving when I came through the doors. It was dead quiet.

   Tsubaki hadn't noticed them staring at me. What a relieve... "Come! Let's sit with Kyōya. He's sooooo handsome and smart!" was all she said and dragged me to a couch on the other side of the room.
   After Tsubaki had started to talk, everyone else started to talk and continue with what they did before again.

   We came to two couches facing each other, with each seat occupied by girls surrounding one guy. It was no guess who was Kyōya here at least. Kyōya had straight, short hair, glasses on the tip of his nose and a laptop resting on top of his lap.
   I looked to my left where I last saw Tsubaki, but she was gone. Where did she go? I looked back at the couches and I wasn't surprised. Tsubaki was right next to Kyōya, with a great smile on her lips and a happy expression on her face. I chuckled quietly at her expression. She was looking funny, she never had that expression on her face.
   I carefully went over to the opposite couch from Kyōya and started to listen to what they were talking about.
   "Do you know what have happened to him?" one of the girls asked him anxiously. Kyōya looked up from the laptop and shut it.
   "Yes. It seems he wasn't feeling well this morning." he said and adjusted his glasses. "Is Tamaki okay? Is it bad?" they asked him desperately over and over again. I recognized the name. Why? N-no, it can't be...

   "He's okay, he just had a slight fever this morning." Kyōya said and put down the laptop on the small coffee table. "Please excuse me." he said as he stood up from the couch. When he passed by me, he quickly tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a handwritten note.

   'Come' it was written with a neat handwriting. I looked at the direction Kyōya left and saw him walk out of the room into another. I carefully walked the same direction and came into a dark room. The door slammed behind me and a lamp lit up. Kyōya was standing at the other side of the room, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his head looking down on the ground.

   'Oh no. What have I done?' I thought.