Chapter one.

Nervously I took the handle to 'Music Room 3'.
   My friend told me to go here to meet some new people in school. I was poor compared to them. I went to Ouran High, what did my mother even think? No one wanted to be my friend, except my best friend since kinder garden; Tsubaki. But I also needed new friends. I only had Tsubaki. No one else.

   I opened the door and all I could see was furnitures inside a big room. Some of them were even under covers. There was no one else inside the room. I walked around, looking for someone to talk to.
   Am I early or too late? I thought to myself.

   My best friend had lied to me. How could she?
   I ran toward the to door with tears running down my cheeks. When my hand was on the handle I head footsteps behind me.

   "Where are you going? You just came." the person behind me said. I turned around carefully and faced a guy with beautiful blonde hair, purple eyes and an amazing, charming smile. "Why are you crying?" he added after moments of silence. "Beautiful women like you shouldn't cry." He walked towards me and was now in front of me. Carefully he wiped away the tears from my wet cheeks. He looked me deeply into my eyes and took my left hand with his right. "Come." he said with his soft and elegant voice.
   He dragged me to one of the couches and sat down. He still held my hand in his and he now dragged me into his knee, making me sitting very close to him. He placed his arms around me gently and leaned his face onto my back and head.
   While I was sitting there, I started to get a very dark shade of red on my cheeks. If my mother would have seen me, she would go crazy.
   "What's your name?" he asked me with his soft voice. I looked around in the room, trying not to think about me sitting in his lap. My face was still red and I didn't want to tell him. But it wasn't for the reason he thought it was. I looked down in my hands and sat there quietly while he waited for an answer.

   After a while he started to get inpatient and he moved me from his lap to beside him instead. He rose up from the couch and kneeled in front of me instead so that he was in the same height as I was. As he kneeled he tried to look me into my eyes but it was almost impossible as I let my hair get in the way of my face which was facing my hands in my lap. "What's wrong..?" he asked me with a concern voice. I was still looking down on my hands and tried to ignore him, I didn't want him to see me like this; all red in the face with sad - slightly red - eyes from before. He took one of his fingers and put it under my chin and carefully lifted my face up with his fingertip. He made me look into his eyes. "What's ......" he said but stopped. His expression was chocking. His eyes had widened and his mouth was slightly open. I didn't hear any breath takes during the time he looked at me. I didn't even think he was breathing. It was like someone pressed the "pause"-button.

   What did he see? Am I really that awful to look at? I thought to myself.
   His face turned red and he let go of my chin with his finger and rose up from the spot. He started to walk away from he. Walk towards the door. Once again, the tears came. I looked down on my hands again, feeling the teardrops fall down on them, one by one.

   He was almost at the end of the room when he suddenly stopped and turned around towards me.
   "My name is Tamaki Suoh. I-it was nice to meet you." he said and left the room.

   He left me in the room, with me crying in it.