Chapter seven.

The next thing I knew, was that I woke up by the sun. I opened my eyes and saw that I was still at the so-called 'relax room'. I looked around and saw Tsubaki laying on my lap, snoring.

   I tiredly looked at my clock and realised it was 7:12am.

   I instantly rose up from the bench.

   "TSUBAKI!! WAKE UP!" I yelled loudly. She fell off my lap and hit the ground with a 'bump'. "Ouch . . ." she said sadly and tried to stand up from the insane wake-up-call.

   "We're late for class!" I said with a stressed voice and started to panic.

   Tsubaki immediately stood up from the ground and took her backpack and ran out of the room with me behind her.

   How did we manage to fall sleep? I thought as we ran to class. And why didn't someone wake us up either? Someone should have seen us, right? Lots of questions went through my mind and I didn't know the answer to any of them.

   Just the fact that no one would wake us up kept nagging inside my head.

   As we ran toward the classroom, lots of people turned their head just to see what was going on. Our uniforms were wrinkled and our hair – especially Tsubaki's – were two big messes.

   When we were standing outside of our classroom, breathlessly, I stopped Tsubaki and helped her with her uniform and her, very, messy hair.

   As we went into the classroom, everyone was staring at us and they all went silent. Our homeroom teacher, Mr. Wontoma, looked up from his book and looked at us from underneath his glasses.

   "We're sorry we're late," we both said at the same time as we bowed in apology.

   Mr. Wontoma closed his book and crossed his arms. His short black hair was extra greasy today and he didn't look like he was in a good mood today. "It's fine this time, but don't ever do it again. Is that clear?" he asked us strictly.

   We looked at him and nodded. "Yes, Mr. Wontoma." we said and got to our seats.

   After the attention was gone from me and Tsubaki, we looked at each other and grinned quietly. We made it. Normally, he would punish us with detension for a month. But because Tsubaki and I never had made any misstakes before, he let us go.

   If I can exape this, then am I able to exape the attention in the Host Club? I thought to myself.