Chapter six.

As I had shyly said my name to him, he continued to stare into my eyes of wonder.

   "Teru..." he started. "Tomorrow... Tomorrow, c-could you please come to 'Music Room 3' at 3 o'clock?" He was honest and nervous. He had small blushes on his cheeks as he spoke to me.

   I slightly smiled towards him and nodded carefully. Tamaki smiled more and blushed more as well.

   Tsubaki was tired of all of this and took my arm and started to walk away with me behind her. I kept looking at Tamaki as we walked away. Tamaki's face was now relaxed and had a big smile. He put his hands in his pokets and kept looking at me. "OK, I'll see you then." was all we heard from him before we went through other doors.

   We came to a small room with two benches and a small coffee table. This was the so-called 'relax room'. But nothing was relaxing about this room. The benches were hard and the table was awfully well used. You could see every ring from each cup on that table. This was the only room in the entire school were no one wanted to be. This was mine and Tsubaki's favorite place. It was quiet and no one would distub you.

   As we sat down on one of the benches. Tsubaki started to grin and looked at me with a face-expression that would soon burst out into laughter.

   And so did she. So did I. We both sat there, laughing our guts out and we couldn't find a way to stop. Minutes went by and soon we had been laughing for 20 minutes. Our stomaches were tired and Tsubaki was now wiping away tears from her eyes. Tears of joy and laughter.

   I wiped away my tears as well. But some how, they never tended to stop.

   My laugh became crying noices and the tears became sad. Tsubaki looked at me and leaned her head against my shoulder.

   This was her way of comforting me. She was always doing it like this. And somehow, it was always the right thing to do.

   As my tears soon ended, I could feel Tsubaki getting heavier and heavier by every minute. She had fallen asleep. And soon, I was sleeping as well.