9. Sunwoo's Paradise

I put my hand on the doorknob, slowly twisting it. *click*. Suddenly the door opened. I let out a scoff. He really didn't lock the door. How stupid can he be.

I carefully put my head out the door. Looking into the halls, i saw no one there.

They're probably all downstairs waiting for their guests. Maybe this is a chance to escape.

I waited a little longer until i heard the frontdoor open. The guest came in and i could hear the guys downstairs.

I opened the door a bit more and walked out of my room. Still looking around to make sure no one was there.

I started walking backwards, facing the stairs incase someone would walk up them.

So far so good, until i hit something hard. My whole body froze. Please let it be the wall. I closed my eyes.

"Never thought we would meet like this, princess".

I heard someone whisper into my ear. I had shivers running down my entire body.

"You really thought you could escape that easily, huh?" I heard him chuckle.

My back was still facing him. I didn't dare to face the man that was standing behind me.

"I don't think you would like it if i called Changmin up here, now would you?". He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head. "No please don't bring him here". He scoffed.

He suddenly walked infront of me. And looked deeply into my eyes. "Now what am i gonna do with you?".

My hands were shaking. What is he gonna do with me?

"I guess you'll have to keep me company until the little meeting downstairs is over".
He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room.

"Welcome to Sunwoo's paradise". He said as we walked into his bedroom.

So his name is Sunwoo. I looked around the room and snipers where hanging on the wall. Bullets were laying on the ground.

"I'm sorry, i didn't expect any visitors". He said picking up some bullets from the ground.

Being around guns really scares me. I felt my whole body shake.

"Get used to the guns, you'll be using them in the future". He said laying down on his bed.

"I don't want to". I said with tears in my eyes.

He poked his inner cheek with his tongue and sighed. "Well too bad for you, you will if you're gonna be one of us".

One of them? I'll never be one of them. I'll never let myself be part of a mafia gang.

He got off the bed and walked up to me. He lifted my head up and looked into my eyes.
"I know you're trying not to give into us, but one day, you'll loose that battle against yourself".

He said as he caressed my cheek. "Please just let me go". I said in a shaky voice as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh no princess, we can't do that". He said wiping the tears off my face.

I pushed him aside and ran up the door. I tried to open it, but it was locked. "No,no". I started banging on the door "LET ME GO!".

"You thought i wouldn't lock the door?". He said with a scoff. He walked up to me, grabbed both my wrists and made me look at him.

"Forget about it, you won't be leaving".
He let go of my wrists and walked to his bed. I slid down the door and buried my face in my knees and arms.