11. Liar

SANGYEON'S POV:
"Did you check up on y/n?". I asked as juyeon came back down stairs? "Yes, and i gave her the snacks and told her the rules". Juyeon said and sat down on the couch.

"Great, i can't have her wandering around with the guest coming over".

"Who are we meeting again?". Jacob asked me. "Hwanwoong from Oneus is coming over to talk about some business". Jacob nodded, remembering.

"They should be here any second, so behave". As i said that, the doorbell rang.

I opened the front door and there stood hwanwoong from our ally group Oneus. "It's great meeting you sangyeon". Hwanwoong said. "Please come in".

He walked into our big mansion and took place in our living room with the rest of the boyz.

"So you told me you had some interesting information?". I asked him.

"Yes, you know NCT, i found out that one of their members is looking for someone specific. It turns out a girl got kidnapped that was really important for their gang. And somewhere along the way i heard your guys's name, so i'm here to tell you to watch out".

All of us guys looked at each other. So she  knows stuff about NCT? I scoffed. I could see the guys eyes fill with rage, and so did mine.

"Well thank you for telling us Hwanwoong, we'll be looking out for any sign of attacks from them".

"Yeah no problem, if you ever need back up, we're always ready to fight with you guys".

AFTER HWANWOONG'S LEAVE:

I stormed back into the living room. "So she wasn't a nobody after all, huh?". I said with a scoff.

"What are we gonna do with her now?". Eric asked. "We're gonna get every single detail she knows out of her". I said clenching my jaw.

"But what if she doesn't speak up?". Kevin asked. "Changmin will make her talk". I could already see the excitement in Changmin's eyes. With that i told the boys to follow me up stairs.

She wasn't in her room. Sunwoo probably took her to his room.

I kicked open the door "WHERE IS SHE?". I looked around his room and saw them standing by the window.

"Take her to the basement!". Changmin and Haknyeon took her down to the basement.

AFTER CHANGMIN'S TORTURE:

Why doesn't she just speak up? Why want to get hurt in order to keep the information.
My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"STOP". It was jacob. "And why should we do that jacob?". I saw him get a little nervous.

"I-i don't want to clean all that up". Jacob get's soft spots for people really quick. I guess it already happened for y/n.

I turned back around to the girl that was now laying on the floor, still tied to the chair. Maybe she doesn't even know about her bestfriend being in a mafia gang.

I crouched down and got her hair out of her face. "Maybe you really don't know".

She spitted out some of her blood and said "i-i don't know what you're talking about".

I cleared my throat "you're little friend Jaemin, is part of the mafia world?".

"What?". She said quietly and suddenly she blacked out.

I sighed. "Jacob! Take her!".

Eric and Jacob untied her from the chair and carried her upstairs.

The other left aswell, only Younghoon stayed behind. "You think she really doesn't know anything?". I sighed. "Maybe, i'm not sure, but by the look on her face just yet, i don't think so".

"Maybe that's for the better, then she can really be all ours". 

Younghoon said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

But there was someone who already knew about Y/n and Jaemins bond.