15. Knives

After I yelled at him, i left the training room. Not wanting to be in there with him for a second longer.

I walked back upstairs, tears still falling, anger and frustration building up. "Wow, what's wrong y/n?". Kevin said when i walked into the living room.

I couldn't talk. I felt out of breath. "Sshh, it's okay, come with me". He grabbed my hand and took me to the back doors. He unlocked them and we stepped outside into the beautiful garden.

Feeling the fresh air hitting my skin made me calm down a bit. He took me to the roses that you could see from my window.

He let go of my hand and let me wander around. This calmed me down. I love it outside. The fresh sent of the roses, grass, just everything.

"Are you feeling better now?". He asked me. I nodded my head.

CHANGMIN'S POV:
"What just happened?". In came a questionable Sangyeon. "She couldn't handle it". I said shrugging.

"What did you do?". He asked with a stern voice. "Nothing okay!". He gave me a glare.

"I mean it, i only asked her to hit me, but of course she wasn't able too, she got frustrated and angry, making her leave". I explained.

"This is gonna take a while". Sangyeon said with a sigh.

"Actually i don't think so". I said. Sangyeon looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"She is filled with anger quick, she can use that well to defeat her opponent".

Sangyeon folded his arms infront of his chest.

"She just needs to work on her strength and how to defend herself". I said.

"We also need to teach her how to work with guns. Fist fighting won't always work". Sangyeon said and he was about to walk out of the room.

"You think you can handle her?". He asked.

"If not, i'll make her behave".

YOUR POV:
My eyes fluttered open. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I was thinking about the training from yesterday. I felt so much anger in me, i wasn't able to sleep.

I got up from my bed and put on some comfy clothes. I washed up and sat by the window. Looking at the beautiful morning sky.

Suddenly my door opened. I turned my head to look at the person. "Training starts in 10 minutes". Is what Changmin said. I looked away from him.

"I don't want to". I said under my breath.
"What did you just say?". He said walking closer to me. "I don't want to". I said a bit louder.

He scoffed. "Well you don't have a choice". He grabbed my arm and dragged me with him to the training room. "NO STOP!". I yelled.

"Just shut up!". He yelled at me. He threw me on the floor and looked at me with his sharp eyes.

I felt the tears in my eyes. He scares me so much. I just want to run away and never look at him again.

"You really don't want to listen now do you?". He said as he walked up to me. He crouched down in front of me and lifted my head up by grabbing a hand full of hair and pulling it.

"I guess i have to make you behave then". He harshly let go of my hair and stood up. He grabbed my arms and led me to a chair.

He made me sit down and started tying me to the chair.

"No, w-what are you gonna do?". I asked him.

He finished tying me up and walked up to the wall with knives.

"Please just let-". Suddenly he threw a knife at me. I closed my eyes, but didn't feel anything.

I slowly opened them again while my whole body was shaking. I looked behind me and saw the knife stuck in the wall behind me.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!". I yelled at him. Tears streaming down my face.

He threw another one. "AH! Just stop!".
And another one. They all went past me, but i could almost feel them.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS". He threw another one right above my head.

I tried to get out of the ropes, wanting to get out of this room as soon as possible. But it was no use.

I lifted my head up to look at him. He was just standing there with that psycho look in his eyes.

He threw another one, but this time i felt it slightly cut my ear. "AH!". I yelled, feeling it sting.

He walked up to me and held my jaw to make me look at him.

"Next time it won't only be your ear". He said.
Showing me the blood from my ear.

"Go to hell". I gritted at him. He scoffed turned around and left the training room.

I was still tied to the chair. I tried to calm down my breathing. This place makes me sick. He scares me so much. The only thing he does is hurt me. Tears began to fall down my cheeks again. I started moving around, trying to get the ropes to loosen up, but i could feel them cutting into my arms.

"Ugh!". I said out of frustration.

"Y/n?". A soft voice asked.