27. Can I?

Sunwoo took me to the dining room and was about to put the breakfast on my plate.

"I can do that myself". I said to him coldly as i grabbed my own breakfast.

I heard him let out a scoff. Two can play a game Sunwoo.

"Since we have some business to do today, you'll stay here with Sunwoo. He has to go on a mission later on tonight, so until then you'll stay with him". Sangyeon told me.

I nodded my head. I'm really not looking forward to it. Hopefully he'll just leave me alone.

Eric never came to eat breakfast, which made me wonder where he went.

After some time the other guys started to get ready for their mission that i didn't want to know of. Getting ready for a mission often means they will hurt people, and i don't like the thought of that. Why? Just why hurt people? I don't understand, and probably never will.

"We'll be off". Younghoon said to us as i was sitting on the couch.

"You. Keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't do anything". Sangyeon said to Sunwoo.

"Don't worry, i'll make sure she doesn't give me her attitude". He said and wished them good luck on their mission.

I sighed and got off the couch.

"Where do you think you're going ma'am?". Sunwoo said grabbing my arm, stopping me from walking any further.

"Upstairs where i don't have to talk to you". I said to his face. Those words came out a bit harsh, but at the moment i didn't care.

I got my arm out of his grip and went up to my room. I laid down on my bed. I felt really tired for some reason. Since i don't have anything else to do, why not close my eyes for a bit.

LATER
It wasn't just for a bit. When i opened my eyes it was already dark outside. Wow, i must have been really tired. My stomach started to growl. That's for missing dinner. Sunwoo didn't even wake me. Maybe i was too harsh on him? I sighed and got off my bed.

I went downstairs, looking for him. He wasn't in the living room nor in the dining room. I walked back in the halls where the temperature felt oddly cold. I noticed that the back door  was just a tiny bit opened. He must be outside.

I stepped outside, the cold air making me shiver. I walked for a bit and saw him sitting on a small stone wall, but he was smoking? I never knew he smoked.

I slowly walked up to him and noticed him wearing his mission outfit.

"I never knew you smoked". I said standing next to him.

He didn't even look at me and put the sigaret back between his lips.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me". He said, blowing out the smoke.

I sat next to him and sighed. "I'm sorry about earlier". I said with my head hung low.

"I may have been a bit too harsh". I started to fidget with my hands, scared he'll get mad at me.

"Don't apologize if you don't mean it". He said with scoff, as he threw the sigaret on the ground and put it out with his foot.

"But i-". He interrupted me.
"Just stop it y/n, you don't like us. Can't you just go back to being the scared and quiet girl?". He said standing up with his hands in his jean pockets.

I sighed and hung my head low again. "I'm really s-".

"Sshh". He suddenly said and took his hands out of his pockets. I looked up and saw his body freeze. He slowly walked in front of me as he was looking at something. He took my hand in his and held it firmly.

What's going on? His other hand went into his back pocket, where i could see him pull out a gun. Wait, this isn't right. There must be someone here.

"Y/n we have to get inside, and i need you to run". He said very, very quiet.

I slowly stood up and held his hand tightly.
He looked into my eyes for a second. He looked... scared? He nodded, telling me to go now.

I started running with Sunwoo behind me. I could hear gun shots, some hitting the wall right next to me. We finally got to the door and Sunwoo closed it. I covered my ears with my hands.

"We're not safe here, the locks don't work". He said as he grabbed my hand again and took me somewhere to get us safe.

We went up to his room. "If they're gonna get into the house, they'll definitely find us here". I told him, as i thought his room wasn't the best hiding spot.

"Just wait". He said as he let go of my hand. He opened his closet doors and something behind it.

"Get in". He said as he pointed at the closet.

I looked at him weirdly, but didn't know what else to do, other than to trust him.

There was a very small space at the back of the closet. I shoved away his clothes and got into the small space.

Sunwoo got in after me, making sure he closed the doors. I felt him stand very close to me.
This place was barely made for two people.

He stood in front of me with his back facing me, cornering me against the wall.

"Sunwoo". I whispered. "Ssh". He said, not wanting me to make a sound.

"You're standing on my foot". I whispered.
He lifted his foot off mine and turned around, placing his hands on each side of my face against the wall behind me.

There was a little bit of light in the closet. Some of his facial features were visible. I could feel his breath on my face and his body presence close to mine. My heart started beating faster due to how close we were.

His eyes sparkled in the little bit of light there was, but enough to show me he was starring deep into mine. I would be lying if i said i didn't feel something in my stomach for a second.

His hand touched a loose strand of my hair, slowly putting it behind my ear. I could feel him getting closer to me, making me back up even more against the wall until i couldn't go any further. A soft whisper in my ear got shivers running down my spine.

"Can i?".

————————————————————————

What do you want to happen between Y/n and Sunwoo?🤷🏽‍♀️😉😏