44. Not Again

The man gladly took my hand and i pulled him to the dance floor. Quickly sending Changmin a  look that everything will be alright. I saw the way he looked at me. It were those protective but possessive type of eyes. A small giggle left my lips seeing him like that.

When we arrived on the dance floor, i turned around and saw the man smirking at me. I already felt disgusted, but i have to do this. I swayed my hips to the music, trying to forget that man was there. Soon enough i felt his hands on my body. My body froze a bit, starting to feel uncomfortable. But again i thought about what Changmin had told me in the car.

"Just think of us, forget what's happening".

Maybe i shouldn't be thinking of them in a moment like this. I would've never thought i would be imagining dancing with my kidnappers like this, but there was no other way to not think about the disgusting man in front of me.

The look on his face told me he was enjoying this a bit too much.

"Jesus you're hot". Is what he whispered into my ear.

I almost wanted to puke right then and there. When is he gonna hand over the money? I don't think i can take this much longer. It's action time now.

"I would look even better if you handed me that money". I said raising an eyebrow while having a smirk on face.

He bit his lip and let out a scoff.

"The night is still young. I think i want to see a bit more of this". He said tracing his fingers along mg body.

He quickly grabbed my hand and took me away from the dance floor. Shit i know what he's about to do. I looked around for the others and saw their panicked faces. I need to do something.

I saw an empty couch in one of the corners we were about to pass. That's it! I pushed him on that couch. He was kinda shocked by my action. I stood in front of him while he looked at me with hungry eyes. I leaned down, making sure to put my hand on his thighs. I teasingly bit my lip and got closer to his ear.

"I don't think you really understand how this works". I told him.

"We're doing this my way, otherwise your men over there will be dead in a second". I said leaning back to look at his face.

I saw him get nervous. Maybe i'm not even that bad at this? Maybe i can be sexy and intimidating?

After a few seconds, he let out a deep frustrating sigh. "Fine".

CHANGMIN'S POV
For some reason seeing her dance like that, made me what to be in that mans place. I never had these thoughts about her. Maybe it's the few sips of alcohol talking for me.

Suddenly the man took her away from the dance floor. I saw the panicked look on her face and i knew what was about to happen. I quickly followed them, but to my surprise y/n had already fixed the problem.

She pushed the man down on the couch and towered over him. Jeez this woman is definitely in control. I found it hard to believe this was the same y/n as the one that was so scared at our mansion. That attitude is finally coming in handy.

A grin grew on my face and i had this burning sensation in my stomach. Maybe i never wanted to admit it, but at the moment i can't think about anything else but her. My eyes have been fixed on her the whole night. And i definitely wasn't the only one.

I sometimes took glances at Sunwoo. I saw the way he looked at her. It wasn't just to keep an eye on her, no there was more behind it. For some reason it pissed me off.

But i couldn't be thinking about that right now. I need to focus on y/n. I looked back into her direction. The man was hinting over to his man to come up to him. Y/n took a step away from him as his other gang member handed him a briefcase.

He handed it to her, but she didn't move. Her hands on her hips as she looked down on the man.

"Changmin? We have a little problem". I heard juyeon say through the ear piece. I looked at him and saw him pointing into a specific direction. My eyes travelled around the room, looking for the problem.

"We gotta get out of here now!".

I told them.

I'm not letting these NCT bastards ruin our night again.

YOUR POV
One of his other gang members handed him a briefcase.

"Here". He said holding out the briefcase for me to take. What if it's a scam? What if there isn't anything in there? I put my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

"Well open it". I said to him. The two members looked at each other, but let out a scoff.

The leader opened it and there indeed was a lot of money in that briefcase. I was about to check if the money was real, but felt a strong grip on my arm.

I quickly snapped my head into the direction of the person who had grabbed my arm. My heart calmed when i saw Changmin, but there was a hint of panic on his face.

"We have to go". He said in his stern voice. He closed the briefcase and yanked it out of the mans hands. I felt his strong grip on my hand and he pulled me away.

"What's going on?". I asked him as we met up with Juyeon and Sunwoo.

"NCT is here". Sunwoo said while clenching his jaw. My body froze. No please not them again. They're nothing but trouble, i-i don't want to be near them.

I could feel my heart beating faster and fear ran down my body.

"We have to get out of here now". Sunwoo said taking the lead and leading us to the backdoor.

Changmin never let go of my hand and made sure nothing happened to me. I should be feeling safe with them, but with NCT around, no one is safe.

"Wait Sunwoo, this will make the alarm go off". Juyeon said stopping Sunwoo as he was about to open the door. Sunwoo stopped in his tracks, he hadn't thought about that. It will draw too much attention.

I could feel tears in my eyes welling up the longer we stayed in here. I felt the grip on my hand tighten and a groan was heard right next to me.

"We don't have time for this". Changmin said while pushing the door open, not caring about the alarm.

Luckly Kevin and Haknyeon had parked the car right in front of the back entrance.

Changmin pulled me next to him into the car.

"Hey, hey, you're safe now". He said holding my face in his hands. My eyes met his that were looking at me with sorrow in them.

"You're safe". He whispered.