43. The Deal

I got the instructions and details about the men i would have to meet. After walking around on my own for some time, i spotted them at the lounge sitting. Before approaching them i made sure to atleast get one shot of alcohol in my system. I went up to the bar and asked for a shot. Quickly gulping it down and wiping the left over alcohol off my lips, i set my attention on the group of mafia members.

I knew the members of the boyz were watching me. Making sure no one tried anything with me.

You got this y/n. Just try to be sexy and elegant, that shouldn't be so hard, right?
I let out one last sigh and straightened my back. Here goes nothing.

I walked up to the lounge and immediately one of them noticed me. "What brings a beautiful woman like you here?". One of the man said.

He scooted over in his spot, making room for me to sit. I sat down next to him and looked up at him through my lashes.

"Why so surprised ? Never had a beautiful woman come up to you?". I teased him as his other members joined me in teasing him.

The man i was talking to was the leader of this gang. He's the one that went over the deals and was the one who's gonna hand over the money.

I could see him poke the inside of his cheek after my comment. "Fierce, i see". He said scooting a bit closer to me.

"It would be rude of me if i didn't offer you a drink". He said pulling out a glass with alcohol in it.

I remembered what Changmin had told me in the car. "Never drink from a glass offered to you". He told me that they could put some type of drugs in it. But i also knew that if i didn't take a sip of this drink, they would get suspicious. I put my lips on the glass, but never actually took a sip. I blocked it with my lips, not letting the alcohol run down my throat.

I "wiped" the alcohol of my lips, even though i was actually trying to not get any of the drugs into my system. When i saw the satisfied look on the mans face, i knew he had put something in that drink.

His other mafia members didn't pay attention to me anymore. Leaving only him to look at me. It was quiet for some time and quickly looked around the club, seeing Changmin standing not to far away from me, keeping an eye on me. He gave me a nod, telling me to ask him now.

I leaned closer to the mans ear. "How about we start with that deal, huh?". I asked him, trying to sound as seductive as possible.

I got away from his face and looked into his eyes. He turned his head into my direction while letting out a scoff.

"So i had the pleasure to meet a beautiful lady like you for this deal". Suddenly i felt his hand on my thigh. My body froze and my breath got stuck in my throat. I guess the man noticed when i saw a stupid smirk appear on his face.

"What is it sweetie, never been touched?". He whisper asked me over the music, giving my thigh a squeeze.

Snap out of it y/n. You can do this. I gave him a cocky look and placed my hand on his, making sure to dig my nails in his skin.

"I don't think this is part of the deal". I said as i could feel him release his grip on my thigh.

He took his hand off my thigh and leaned a bit back.

"Fine, but it isn't that easy princess". He said taking a sip of his drink while having a smirk on his face. Jeez that nickname, i felt disgusted hearing that come out of his mouth.

"Then how is this gonna go?". I asked him taking the drink out of his hand. My hand tracing over his, catching him off guard.

"Well now that you're here, i need to make use of someone like you". He said looking me up and down.

Knowing what he meant, i wasn't gonna let that happen. But i had to do something. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. I stood up and held out my hand.

"Okay then, dance with me".

CHANGMIN'S POV
After we entered the club, we all went into our own directions. I immediately saw the mafia gang we had our deal with. I made sure i was close to them to keep an eye on y/n whenever she got here.

I found the girl wandering around the club. She quickly looked into the direction of the gang. She knew where she had to be, but when i expected her to walk up to them, she instead made her way up to the bar.

"What the hell is she doing?". I heard Juyeon ask through my little ear piece.

I saw her holding a shot in her hand, quickly taking it and wiping her lips after. I knew she wouldn't be able to do this sober. I let out a small giggle seeing her like this.

Soon after she made her way up to the mafia members. They were quick to notice her. She sat down next to the leader. That man is so full of himself. I wish i could wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

Suddenly i saw her taking a glass of alcohol from him. No, no, no. She put her lips on the glass. I need to stop her. He definitely put something in it. When i was about to make my way up there, i noticed the way she blocked the alcohol from coming into her system. She never took a sip. Thank god she remembered what i told her.

A sigh left my lips. Her head turned into my direction and I caught her eyes. Even though she was acting tough, i could still see the fear behind her eyes. I gave her a slight nod, telling her to go on.

I made sure to never take my eyes off her and i sure did notice when the man put his hand on her thigh. I could feel my blood boil. If this would continu any longer, i won't be able to hold myself back. But Y/n never let her guard down, making sure the man knew his place and she was the one in control. It was something about her new aura that made my body feel a bit weird, and not in a bad way.

Suddenly she stood up and stuck her hand out to the man. Of course he gladly took it. She led him to the dance floor. She looked at me with a reassuring smile, telling me it's okay. That she's gonna handle this the right way.

I leaned my back against the wall and watched her every move.

Maybe she is capable of making her own decision?