53. No Sleep

Eventually i came back to reality. I don't have a clue of how late it is. I've probably been out here for a while. With a big sigh did i leave the stone wall and threw the destroyed flower on the ground.

Once inside, i looked at the clock, 1 AM. Everyone is probably asleep by now. But i couldn't. My body was so tensed. I felt scared.

I don't want to be alone right now. But was i really gonna ask one of them? And who would that be? Standing at the bottom of the stairs, i made up my mind. If i want to get rid of these thoughts, the best option is to sleep.

My feet led me to one of their rooms. A room i already knew.

I lifted my hand to knock. Seriously y/n? You're gonna knock this late at night? He's probably sleeping already.

Instead of knocking, i slowly twisted the door knob. The door making a small sound while I opened it. The moon light lit up his room a bit. There I saw him laying on his bed, peacefully sleeping. With every second passing by, i started to ask myself if this is a good idea. Maybe i should just let him sleep?

But before i knew it, his name quietly left my lips.

"Sunwoo?". I asked.

He didn't respond, obviously. What did you think?

I hesitated before carefully pocking his side. Gosh i feel like a little kid trying to wake their mom.

"Sunwoo?"

Suddenly his body moved and i could see his eyes opened. He looked confused.

"Hey, what's going on?". He asked me in a raspy voice, while sitting up.

"I-I". I could feel my body started to shake, thinking back about what just happened outside. Sunwoo saw my shaken up state.

"Hey, hey, it's okay". He told me, scooting over to make space for me. He grabbed my hand that was shaking and pulled me next to him.

"It was just a bad dream". He said, pulling me into his chest, while he caressed my hair.

I wish it was a bad dream.....

I wrapped my arms tighter around his waist, as I let out some sobs into his chest. "I'm sorry". I cried without thinking.

"Ssh, it's okay". He tried to reassure me that everything is fine. But nothing is fine at the moment. Everything is a mess.

SUNWOO'S POV
I was peacefully dreaming, but someone called my name. I thought i was dreaming it, but once i felt a poke in my side and my name being called again, I knew it wasn't in my dream.

Slowly opening my eyes, i saw Y/n standing next to my bed. She looked like a little kid trying to wake her mom. I could tell by her body language that something was up.

"Hey, what's going on?". I asked her concerned. She wanted to say something, but her whole body was shaking and i knew tears were rolling down her cheeks.

I tried to reassure her and pulled her next to me in my bed. Wrapped my arms around her, trying to keep her safe from whatever scared her.

I would be lying if i said that seeing her with Changmin didn't hurt me. But i couldn't do anything about it. It's a deal we all once made.

It felt good to have her in my arms again. I-i missed her. She's been distant lately. Maybe it's because she doesn't know what to do with her feelings? Or maybe something happened between her and Changmin? I noticed how she doesn't look or talk to him anymore. It's like she's scared if him.

"Y/n?". I asked her softly. I heard her humming in responds. Am i really gonna ask her this?

"Did Changmin do this to you?".

I could feel how her body froze and how she stopped breathing for a second. It was enough to tell me Changmin definitely had something to do with this.

Leaning back a bit, I tried to look at her face that was full of dried up tears stains. She bit her lip, not knowing what to answer. It was a habit of hers that i started to learn about. It's kinda cute.

"N-no-". I already knew she was lying.
"You don't have to lie". I whispered.

Her gaze met mine and it looked like she tried to tell me something, but i couldn't figure it out. I need words. Her eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips.

YOUR POV
"Did Changmin do this to you?". My body froze. How did he know? Did Changmin tell him? I bit my lip not knowing what to say. Am i really gonna tell him that? He leaned back a bit and tried to look at my face.

"N-no". Everyone could hear that was a big, fat lie.
"You don't have to lie". He instantly replied.

I lifted my head to look into his eyes. His eyes were full of concern. They gave me comfort. I looked at him hopelessly, how am i supposed to tell him this? For some reason by looking into his eyes, my heart started beating faster. It's that same feeling i had before when i was with him.

Trying to avoid his eyes, resulted in me looking at his lips. God, did i wish to feel those on mine again.

No y/n! You can't!

But listening to the way my heart was beating, i didn't hesitate to make that wish come true. I softly planted my lips on his. It felt like he was waiting for this as well. He returned the kiss and held me very close to him. It wasn't a kiss out of lust, it held comfort and care.

It made me forget about the horrible events that happened lately. For now it was just him and me.

But there was still a thought at the back of my head.

I betrayed them.

I betrayed him....

————————————————————————
Heyy guysss! So this book is slowly coming to an end!🥲

No don't be sad, there still quite some chapters, buttttt.... I wanted to hear some of your thoughts. Is there something you guys would really like to see before the story ends?

Leave them here and i'll see what i can do!