28. Denying

Those words made my body freeze. He slowly leaned away from ear and looked into my eyes again. My heart was beating so fast, i was sure he could hear it.

He started leaning closer to me and i felt a hand on my waist. Pulling me in closer. His touch was very gentle.

That's when i felt his plump lips on mine. He gave me a soft and slow kiss. He pulled me in even closer, deepening the kiss, making me kiss him back.

It wasn't a long kiss, but enough to make my heart skip some beats.

Suddenly a loud slam could be heard and i didn't feel Sunwoo's lips on mine anymore.

We could hear a lot of sounds coming from his room. I felt scared and my whole body started shaking. I felt him grabbing my hand, holding it tight.

Every time a loud sound could be heard, i jumped out of fear.

"Where are they?". Someone outside the closet asked.

"They have to be in here". Some other guy said.

"This is the second time they got away, Taeyong will kill us". I heard one of them say.

Taeyong that name sounds so familiar. Where did i hear that before? Ah right, the red haired man. The one that stabbed Changmin. These guys probably belong to his gang.

"Let's just go, we've already looked everywhere". One of them said.

Their footsteps could be heard walking out of the room, the door slamming shut as they left.

A big sigh left my lips, but quickly got covered by a hand. My eyes widened. What does he think he's doing? He looked at me with warning eyes.

After a few more seconds, his hand finally left my lips. Sunwoo turned around and slowly opened the closet door, holding his gun in his hand. He fully opened the door when he knew no one was there anymore.

I slowly walked out of the closet. I didn't want to look into his eyes after... well you know. His whole room was a mess, they must have been looking for some other stuff as well.

I sat down on his bed. Still a bit shaken up by the two man who tried to kill us.

Sunwoo walked up to his room door and opened it, listening if they might still be downstairs. When i heard him sigh and close the door again, i knew they were gone.

I was looking at my hands, but saw him standing in front of me.

"They're gone". He said with an emotionless voice.

I nodded my head. Did that kiss even mean anything? Did i want it to be something? Or was it just an in the moment thing? Whatever it might be, he seems so.... not caring about it.
I have to ask him.

"Sun-"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?".
We heard someone yell from downstairs. Both our heads shot into the direction of the door.

I quickly got off the bed and walked after Sunwoo. We went downstairs where we found the rest of the boyz.

Sangyeon looked at us with big, angry eyes.

"If you don't tell me-". He got interrupted by Sunwoo.

"Those NCT bastards decided to pay us a visit". He said folding his arms, while clenching his jaw.

"Y/n are you okay?". Eric said walking up to me.

I just nodded my head and gave him a small smile.

"I thought you made a promise with Taeyong". Juyeon said to Sangyeon.

"Yeah i thought so too". He said with a sigh while starting to clean up the house.

"We really have to get back at them on the red night". Hyunjae said.

"As long as we don't kill anyone". Sangyeon said in a warning tone.

"Can't promise". Hyunjae said walking away and cleaned up another part of the house.

All the guys started cleaning up the house. Broken vases, paintings ripped apart, pillows all over the floor, they all cleaned it up. I wanted to help so i started to pick up some shattered vase pieces. I wasn't careful with what i was doing, so i accidentally cut my finger.

"Ah". I hissed.

"What happened?". I suddenly heard someone say. I looked up and saw Chanhee.

"Omg you're bleeding!". He said while grabbing my hand.

"It's just a small cut, it doesn't hurt". I told him.

He made me stand up and took me to the kitchen. There he made me sit down on one of the kitchen chairs. Chanhee started gathering some stuff and cleaned my cut. When he was done, he put on a cute pink bandage.

"And done, doesn't that look beautiful". He said with a proud look on his face. I nodded and let out a sigh after that.

"Something is bothering you". Chanhee said looking at my face.

I chuckled. There a lot of things bothering me, one of them being them kidnapping and locking me up in this house. But the other one being the way Sunwoo is so not caring about what happened.

It meant a lot to me, since he was my first kiss.

"There's just too much going on". I said looking down, but my face got lifted by his finger, making me look into his eyes.

"That isn't the main reason why you're so upset, but i'll figure it out". He said standing up and walking away.

Why did i even kiss him? He's one of my kidnappers. Y/n wake up, you're not supposed to give into them. Ughh.

CHANHEE'S POV
Ever since we got home and Y/n and Sunwoo walked down those stairs, i could feel this tense atmosphere between them. They're not looking or standing somewhat close to each other. Something must have happened.

I went up to Y/n and saw that she had cut her finger. That's a great opportunity to find out what happened. I took her to the kitchen where no one else was and cleaned her cut. She didn't want to tell me anything. Well then we have to get it out of Sunwoo.

I left the kitchen and looked for Sunwoo. i found him in the weapon room. "Hey Sunwoo". I said as i walked in. He took a quick glance at me and hung up some of our guns.

I started helping him. "What happened exactly?". I asked him.

He sighed. "They attacked us when we were outside". He started explaining.

"But since the locks don't work, the house wouldn't really protect us". He said.

"So where did you guys hide?". I asked.

"In the back of my closet". He said turning to look at me.

I looked at his face and i knew exactly what happened.

.....
.....
.....

I could recognize that lipgloss  from miles away....

————————————————————————

Oh no, Chanhee knows something is up. What do you think he will do with this information??