47. Jealousy

I sighed seeing him leave. It must have been about what Chanhee said. After hesitating to go after him, i finally stood up and was about to walk away.

"Where are you going missy?". Sangyeon said still with a stupid smirk on his face. I didn't want to face them since my cheeks were all burned up.

"Seeing if Changmin's okay". I said as i left to where Changmin went.

I went down the stairs to the practice room. I could hear grunts coming from it. He's definitely in here.

Opening the doors i could see him almost punching the living hell out of the punching bag.

I sighed. Maybe i shouldn't interrupted him? When Changmin's mad, you just gotta leave him. And i know i should, but for some reason my body was telling me to call out his name.

"Changmin?". I asked softly.

I saw him stop for a second, but continued after. Pretending like i wasn't there, but i'm not stopping here.

"Changmin please..". I said taking steps closer to him.

"Is this about what Chanhee said?".

After that, he threw a really hard punch, which startled me. I guess that was a yes to my question.

"Look i-it's not what it sounds like...". Really
Y/n? That didn't sound convincing at all. I heard a scoff leave his lips.

I was still taking steps closer to him. Trying to make him stop and actually listen to me, but without any succes. I started to get fed up with him. I tried to ask him nicely, but he really doesn't care. I was now next to him, but still no reaction.

"JEEZ why are so fucking fed up by it!?". I yelled at him. One last hard punch was thrown at the punching bag and he turned to me.

I instantly regretted yelling at him after seeing the stern, sharp eyes.

"YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW!?". He said walking up to me.

Before i could even answer, he roughly pressed him lips on mine. Pulling my waist so i was closer to him. My body froze and my eyes widened for a second. I didn't quite know how to react to his action. But my body reacted before my mind had decided. Giving in to him and following his lead.

He had a firm grip on my waist. Fingers ghosting across the bare skin, sending shivers down my spine. The kiss was desperate, almost aggressive and full of lust.

My back softly hit the wall behind me and he deepened the kiss even more if that was possible. Feeling a slight stinging sensation on my lip as he took it between his teeth.

He left butterfly kisses all over my jaw, while holding it firm with his hand. My breathing was very heavy and my hand made their into his damp hair.

His lips travelled to my neck, making sure to leave some marks. I knew i was gonna regret this later and i would have an angry Sunwoo. But my mind couldn't really care about that right now.

My body was craving hid lips again. I put a hand on his jaw and pulled him up again. Connecting my lips with his. I could feel the smirk lingering on them.

"Changmin". I tried to say between the rough kisses, but he didn't respond. He only tried to shut me up even more.

His body was pressed up against mine. My legs started to feel like jelly and I almost ran out of breath.

"Ji-".

His lips left mine, his hands leaving my waist as he placed them on both sides of my head to support himself. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and i could feel his heavy breathing.

My body and mind were frozen. I couldn't quite believe and proces what just happened.

"Don't ever kiss him again". He said, still having his face in the crook of my neck, with a very deep voice.

He finally lifted his head to look at me, but i couldn't look at him right now. Is this gonna feel like another mistake? Did i really want this?

I suddenly felt his hand softly holding my chin, making me look at him, but i still tried to dodge his gaze.

"Y/n look at me". He said again in that low voice. I finally gave in and met his eyes.

I could see a slight smirk lingering on his lips. "Never knew you would finally give in". He said with a chuckle.

His arms dropped down next to his sides and he took a step back. Observing me. He really knows he's the one in charge. I felt so intimidated by his stare. It almost looked like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Good to know". He said following his last statement as he left the training room.

When i heard the door close, I let out a deep breath. Did i really just....? I shook my head. Why? How? A few days ago i still hated him.
Y/n don't you remember what he's done to you!?!!

I must look like fool right now. That's also how i'm feeling at the moment. My feelings are messed up. Am i supposed to hate him or not?

I guess time will tell us where this is going to end....

————————————————————————
Ooooh, finally a Changmin and Y/N moment! What do you think the future will hold for them??

Also sorry for the long wait! I WENT TO 2 THE BOYZ CONCERTS AND I HAD TO PROCES EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEND😳