16. Hurt

I lifted my head up and saw Jacob walk into the room.

"Oh my god, what did he do?". He asked as he started to untie the ropes.

"H-he". I tried to tell him, but I was shaking too much.

"Hey it's okay, you're gonna be fine". He said as he held my face in both his hands.

He looked at my wounds and sighed.

"We're gonna get you cleaned up, okay?". He asked me. I just slowly nodded my head

I stood up from the chair and followed Jacob to his medical room.

I sat down on the medical bed. Jacob grabbed the stuff he needed and walked up to me.

"I see he also cut your ear". He said pushing my hair out of the way.

He put someone alcohol on a cotton wipe. "This might sting a bit". He said as he started cleaning up the blood. I hissed when he made contact with the cut.

After cleaning up that cut, he looked at my arms. "Why did you try to get out of the ropes when you knew it wouldn't be any use". He said with a sigh.

He put some, what he called, magical ointment on my rope cuts. "They will heal faster this way". He said with a small smile.

He threw away the used products and sat down on his rolling stool.

"I'm sorry for what he did. Changmin just loses control sometimes". He said. I scoffed, "sometimes?"

"Let's just say he has his reasons". Jacob told me.

"What reason is good enough to hurt me?". I said starting to get angry.

"It's not my place to tell you". Jacob said, looking away from me.

I scoffed and stood up from the medical bed.
"Where are you going?". He asked me.

I ignored him and walked to my room. I don't want to see anyone at the moment. I just wanna be alone.

I have to get out of here as soon as possible.

LATER
It's dark outside and i've been in my room all day. They tried to get me to eat dinner with them, but i didn't want to.

All the guys went out because they had some business to do.

It's around midnight and it's very quiet in the mansion. Suddenly my stomach growled.

I should get something to eat. I got out of my bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

It was hard to see anything. All the lights were off. I tried to find a light switch in the kitchen.
As i was walking around, my feet suddenly felt wet. Someone probably spilt some water.

"Finally". I said as i felt a light switch. I switched it on and looked at my feet. My eyes went wide.

It wasn't water that i stood in, but blood, a lot of blood.

I suddenly heard someone groan. I looked up and saw a bleeding Sunwoo sitting at the kitchen table.

I covered my mouth. "O-oh my god". I said running up to him and crouching in front of him.

He was holding his hand on his stomach. I tried to lift up his hand, but he stopped me.

"Don't". He said out of breath. He looked exhausted. It looked like he could pass out any second.

"W-what happened?". I asked. "That bastard shot me". He said gritting his teeth.

I quickly stood up to wet a towel. I tried to lift his hand again, but he didn't let me.

"Let me help you Sunwoo". I said to him. I can't let him die, even though he's a bad person, he doesn't deserve to die. No one does.

He sighed, knowing there is no use in being stubborn right now.

I took his hand away and there was a lot of blood. I had to take a moment to calm down. My throat started the feel dry, i'm sure my face went all pale.  I hate the sight of blood.

"Y/n, i won't die, it's not that bad, let's just wait until Jacob is back". He said seeing me being uneasy. "No!". I said. I got myself together and lifted his shirt up.

You could see the bullet sitting in his lower abdomen.

"You have to get it out y/n". He said, his breathing getting heavier.

I let out a deep breath. "This is gonna hurt". I grabbed the bullet and tried to get it out.

"AH!". He screamed in pain. "I'm sorry!". I said and tugged at the bullet. After a few tries i finally got it out.

I quickly put the wet towel over his wound, trying to stop it from bleeding too much.

I looked at Sunwoo's face and his eyes slowly started to close.

"Hey, stay with me, okay? You're gonna be fine". I said as I held pressure on his wound, trying to stop the bleeding.

Suddenly i felt his hand on mine. I looked at his face. He was in a lot of pain, i could tell by the look on his face.

We sat in silence for a very long time. After some time, it looked like the bleeding kind of stopped. "Let's take you up to Jacob's medical room, so we can put something on your wound".

I kept the towel on his stomach and put one of his arms over my shoulders. He was grunting in pain.

I helped him up to Jacob's room and laid him down on the bed. I searched for some bandages. They weren't hard to find.

I went back to Sunwoo and made him sit up on the bed. "I know it hurts, but please trust me". He looked deep into my eyes and nodded.

I lifted his shirt up and took away the towel.
I could see the same tattoo as Kevin had behind his ear on the side of his ribs.

I grabbed another wet towel and tried to clean the dried blood. "Ugh". He said, as i came too close to the wound. "Sorry". I said.

I put the bandages on his wound. "This should do the job until Jacob is back".

I started to shake seeing the blood all over my hands. I guess Sunwoo noticed.

"Hey, it's okay". Sunwoo said holding my hands in his.

"You did good". He said with a smile. "I'll be fine, it's not the first time something like this happened".

I nodded my head and swallowed the lump in my throat. I washed my hands and took Sunwoo to his room.

I laid him down in his bed. I was about to leave, but he stopped me.

"Could you please stay?"