Chapter 42: Defeat

There was a crash that woke me up. My eyes poped open to the blinding sunlight streaming in the room. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. What had made that crash? I sat up and looked at Mabel's bed. It was empty. Well, except for Waddles the was shaking and had his ears over his eyes. What was up with that?

I got my answer when I turned to Dipper's bed.

"Hand the book over!"

It came out of Mabel's mouth, but it didn't sound like her. I instantly knew that it was Bill. She was holding a knife in your hand.

Dipper, on the other hand, was backed up on the other side of the bed, closest to the corner. He was clutching a hand to his vest. I knew the book was in there.

I tried to jump up to help, but I couldn't move from my mattress. I looked down at my left wrist. It was handcuffed to the frame of Mabel's bed. All I could to was watch.

"Never!" Dipper yelled.

"Fine," Mabel/Bill said. She pointed the knife in Dipper's direction. Dipper's eyes widened, but he still didn't move his arm away from the journal in his vest. Mabel reached forward with her free hand. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pointed the knife at his throat.

Dipper tried to pull away, but Mabel held him firmly. "Give it to me!"

Dipper tightened the grip on the journal. "Mabel," Dipper said softly, looking into his sister's eyes. They where both yellow. "Please, Mabel. I know you're still in there."

Bill/Mabel gritted her teeth and smacked Dipper in the side of the head with the knife's handle. Dipper let out a yelp. "You're dumb sister isn't in charge anymore!" She growled.

"Mabel!" Dipper almost yelled. "Please!"

The knife slashed down and soon there was a cut just to the left of Dipper's other eye. It wasn't too deep but it bled a lot.

"Give the book up."

Dipper put his free hand over the cut. "You'll never hurt me enough into giving this away," Dipper said.

Bill/Mabel opened her mouth, but closed it and smirked. "Oh?" She turned the knife away from Dipper, but didn't let go of him. "I think I know a way how." She took the knife and put it to her own throat.

Dipper looked at her wides eyed. "No! P-please!"

Bill/Mabel laughed. "I like you begging."

Dipper had his eyes fixed on the knife now at his sister's throat. I could see him swallowing. "Fine," he said softly after a minute.

Dipper reached back and grabbed for the side table. He opened the drawer and took out a lighter. "No!" I said to Dipper.

He ignored me. He took the book out of his vest. Still clutching it to his chest, he stood up. Bill/Mabel let go of him, but kept a close eye. The door was closed, and even if Dipper tried to escape, Bill would get him, somehow.

Dipper took a deep breath and lit the flame. He brought the lighter to the edge of the book and it caught on fire faster then you could've guessed. Dipper dropped it to prevent burning his hand.

Bill/Mabel smiled. "Very good, Pine Tree."

Dipper wouldn't look away from the burning book. "Now let my sister go, Bill."

Bill gave Mabel a cruel smile. "No."

Dipper whipped his head in Mabel's direction. "What?"

"I said no," Bill said. "I still need Shooting Star for a bit and if it doesn't work, well, you've always been pretty fun to mess with."

Dipper gritted his teeth. The place where Bill/Mabel had smacked him with the knife handle was starting to bruise. "What are you so afraid of Bill?" Dipper asked. "Why do you need to use humans to do your dirty work?"

"Hey," Bill/Mabel said. "You know I'm still holding this knife."

"You won't hurt her," Dipper said. "You need her. She's the stronger one. I'm the weakest link, remember?"

Bill/Mabel sighed. "Yeah, but I can still do this." She produced a blue fireball in her hand. She shot it at Dipper. He hit the wall with a thud and held him head. His nose started to bleed. Bill/Mabel walked over to him and plunged the knife into the wall, pilling his vest there. "Yeah. You are the weakest link. I guess I'll take care of you later. After I'm done with Stan." Then, she grabbed a random book off of Dipper's shelf and smacked him in the head. Dipper's eyes rolled back in his head and he was outcold. I felt awful for the guy. Probably two bruises on his head, and a cut that was still bleeding. Bill/Mabel found yet another pair of handcuffs and handcuffed Dipper's hands together.

She turned to me. "Think I forgot about you, eh?"

I swollowed. "What do you want from me?"

She shrugged. "Nothing really. I already know what Stan's hiding and thanks to you, I know where and how to steal the other two journals. Once I destroy them, no one will ever remember what's going on here and you'll never discover any secrets."

"What do you mean thanks to me you know where the other two journals are?" I asked.

"Oh!" Bill/Mabel said, smacking herself in the head a little too hard. "I forgot I even took those memories from you."

"Took memories from-? What?"

Bill/Mabel smiled. "You want them back?"

Before I could answer, my mind was filled with memories of Bill going through all my personal things. All of these memeories flashed before my eyes in just a few seconds and my head exploded into a migraine. I think I let out a yell, but I honestly can't remember. It all hurt...so...much...

A/N:
Whoah!
Violent chapter!
Sorry
You have all seen my darkside *evil laughter*
Kinda short too
Aw well
Hope you enjoyed!
I'll be back! Y'all need me!!
*slightly mad laughter*
Sorry.
Its way past my bedtime
Night everyone!

Mabel, Dipper and MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara