Chapter 50: The Museum

I woke up to Dipper shaking me. "Come on, Short Stack," he said. "You don't have all day!"

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. We where in town already? I didn't even have a dream.

Bipper dragged me out of the car with the handcuffs. My wrist was starting to hurt because of all the rubbing. The twins took Stan and I into the museum. The lady at the counter smiled at first, but then she saw the handcuffs. "Do you need help getting those off?" She asked.

Bipper shook his head. "Chillax. It's fine."

"Um, okay," the lady said. "Would you mind paying the admittance fee, and I'll let you enjoy the museum."

"Pay?" Bipper asked the lady with a perplexed look on his face, then he smiled. "Sure. I'll pay."

He held up his hand and blue fire engulfed it. The lady looked at it with wide eyes and an open mouth. "What-"

Bipper let the fireball fly. It hit her square in the chest before she could even scream. The lady was knocked against the wall and fell to the ground unconscious.

I looked at her, horrified but not able to turn away.

"What are you gawking at?" Bipper asked. "It's not like I killed her or anything. I just stunned her."

"And maybe gave her a slight concussion," Mabill said with a shrug. "Let's get going before anyone suspect us."

"Sure," I said sarcastically. "No one's gonna notice three kids, two with glowing yellow eyes and the other handcuffed to one of them and an old man being led by the other."

Bipper tugged forcefully on the handcuffs, making me move forwards. As they walked us through the museum, we got some strange looks from the other people, but none of them stopped to ask questions.

Bipper and Mabill brought us into a room that looked like it's theme was eyes. Bipper went up to where they looked like they where all looking and pushed it.

The fireplace behind me opened. A secret staircase was behind it. What the heck? Did every place in this town have secrets?

Mabill smiled. "Perfect. With the society gone, now we can use there hideout as our own."

"How ironic that the two kids we had to posses to get here drove them away," Bipper said with a smirk.

I've heard of the society once before. Dipper mentioned it briefly, but I still had no idea what they did or that Mabel and Dipper defeated them. Maybe even Stan, Soos and Wendy helped.

Bipper started to drag me down the staircase with Stan and Mabill close behind. I can honestly say I was terrified.

When we got to the end of the staircase, it opened into a huge cavern that was decorated with eyes everywhere. The place creeped me out.

A single chair with a bunch of straps on it was in the middle of the room with an empty pedestal. What was that there for? All these unanswered questions were staring to make my head spin.

"I have an idea!" Mabill said. "How about we wipe their memory so they'll only remember us, and not Pine Tree and Shooting Star?"

"I'll never forget my own niece and nephew," Stan said. "I love them more then anything. And you're gonna pay, Cipher if you hurt either of them!"

"Sure," Bipper said. "Now, who wants to go first?"

"I'll go find the society's mind eraser," Mabill said. "Let's do Short Stack first."

"Okay," Bipper said as she walked off.

"What?" I said at the same time. I tugged on the handcuffs. Sadly, you can't just break handcuffs.

"Come on," Bipper said.

"Er, can I at least say goodbye to Dipper?" I asked.

"No," Bipper said.

I sighed. "Fine. At least let me say goodbye to Stan."

"Why'd you want to?"

"He's acted like my parent or grandparent for the last about week since you took my real parents. And he's the only one here who hasn't been taken over," I said. "Just give me this. Then I'll go willingly."

Bipper nodded. "Fine. But make it quick.

I started to walk over to Stan, but the handcuffs stopped me, so Stan walked over to me. He kneeled down in front of me. "What do you want to say?"

"Just gonna say I'm gonna miss you," I said. Then I grabbed him into a hug with my free arm. As I hugged him, I frantically whispered in his ear. "You have to escape, get help. Bill will be distracted with me, so you'll be able to get away. Get Wendy and Soos to help." and before he could protest, I let go and turned to Bipper. "Let's get this over with."

He smiled at me. "Excellent."

Mabill walked in. She was holding a strange looking device with a dial and a thing that looked like a light bulb.

Bipper pushed me into the chair. He didn't bother to strap me to it, because I was already handcuffed to him. My mind was racing to think of a distraction. "So what exactly are you going to erase from my memories?" I asked semi-casually.

"Just your memories of Mabel and Dipper and your parents and, well, all the people you love."

"Of course," I said, trying to buy Stan some time to escape. "Why didn't I guess?"

"Just shut up," Mabill said. "You'll feel a pinch of pain, woozy and then you'll think of us as your friends."

"In your dreams," I said.

Mabill started to turn the dial around. "So..." I said, still trying to buy time. "How does you possessing both of them work anyway? Like, you refer to yourself as two different people. Do you actually become two different people, or are you just the same person?"

"It's a complicated concept," Bipper said. "But it doesn't matter."

An idea popped into my head. It was risky, and I had to catch Bipper off guard, but it was all I had to go off of.

Mabill pointed the mind eraser at me. "Bye bye, Short Stack." Then she pulled the trigger.

A/N:
Cliff hanger!
Sorry
I was going to go on...
But I thought this would be a good place to cut off.
It was too tempting!
So, yeah, hopefully the next update will come soon.
Kinda had mild writers block for this chapter, but I think I've gotten through it.