Chapter 52: I Hate The Pines

I hated Mabel and Dipper Pines with a burning passion.

Why?

I have no clue.

Bill Cipher was the only one there when I woke up. Well, him and two unconscious twins. He told me their names where Dipper and Mabel or, as he called them, Shooting Star and Pine Tree. He told me all the awful things they'd done to me, including my memory loss. They stole my parents, kidnaped my and brought me down to this dump and used this mind erasing device on me before Bill could come and save me. He'd knocked them out for now, but they'd be up soon.

I knew one thing. Bill was my only friend in the world.

"What should we do with the twins?" I asked. "Should we tie them up?"

Bill shrugged. "Sure. Whatever you want, Shor-er, Kayla."

"Do you know where I can find a rope or something?"

"Probably somewhere down there," he said, pointing at a pillar with rope sprawled around it.

"Oh." I walked over there and collected the rope. I still felt a little woozy from the blast. Bill said it would pass soon, but It'd go on for about an hour.

Bill whistled. "Hey! How about you just tie them to the pillar? Or better yet, separate them by strapping one to the char and the other to the pillar?"

I shrugged. "Alright." I dropped the rope and walked over to Mabel. She had a bruise on her head. I wonder what Bill did to give her that. I grabbed under her armpits and dragged her to the pillar. Man she was heavy!

After I finished tying her up, I walked over to Dipper. He had a bruise too. I saw a hat with a Pine Tree on it on the floor behind him. I left it as I brought him over to the chair. I heaved him up and strapped his arms down and his wrists. I would've done the same to his feet, but there weren't any straps. I turned to Cipher. "So how long until they wake up?" I asked.

"I'd say right about now. Oh, and they're pros at manipulation, so don't believe anything they say until there begging for mercy!"

"What?"

"I said there pros at manipulation."

I looked at him quizzically. "Um, okay."

I turned to Dipper again. I saw something poking out from under his bangs. I lifted them out of curiosity and found a birthmark shaped like the Ursa Major constalaion. Or, in other words, the Big Dipper. Ha, maybe that's where he got his dumb name.

He groaned and I jumped back in surprise. His eyes opened halfway and crossed and he closed them again, then once again opened them. "K-Kayla?"

I crossed my arms. "Finally decided to wake up."

"Kayla," Dipper said, sitting up a little. "It's me. I'm back!"

I rose an eyebrow at him. "Um, cool."

"What's wrong?" dipper asked, his slight smile disappearing.

"You're what's wrong!" I said. "I can't believe you'd do those things to me! What was the point?"

"I was under Bill's influence," Dipper said. "Whatever I did...I'm sorry."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Bill? Really? I can't believe you'd blame Bill for everything! He's the only one who ever treated me like a friend!"

Dipper blinked. "What?"

"What was the point of taking my parents anyway? And why'd you erase my memories? It's a good thing that Bill found me or I don't even know what you two could have manipulated me into!"

I was almost nose to nose with him. He was trying to back up, but he couldn't. He glanced down and saw he was trapped. I smiled. "Not so powerful now, eh?"

"Kayla, I'm back to normal. I promise you. You can let me go now."

"Ha!" I said. "You're gonna have to try harder then that."

Dipper looked so confused that I almost believed him, but a hand went on my shoulder. "Hello, Pine Tree."

Dipper's eyes widened. "Bill?" He looked back and forth between us. "Oh no. No no no no no!" he looked me straight in the eye. "Please, Kayla! You have to trust me! He's the bad guy! I'm your friend, not him! He's the one who took your parents! It wasn't me!"

Bill made a tsk noise, like he was scolding a child. "What rubbish! Then why we're you two knocked out when she woke up? It only makes sense that I saved her from you two."

I found myself nodding. Dipper's eyes widened. "No! He's lying!"

"How do I know your not lying?" I asked.

Dipper opened his mouth, but we where interrupted by a yell. "Dipper! Help me!"

Bill turned to me. "Could you go and take care of that? I'll show Pine Tree here what happens to naughty kids."

I nodded. "Ok, but you'd better let me have some of the fun to. Feel free to punch him in the face whenever you feel like it."

If Bill had a mouth, I guessed he would have been smiling. He touched the brim of his top hat. "With pleasure."

I turned and walked over to Mabel, who was struggling to get free of the ropes. I heard Dipper yelling at me as I walked away. "No! Kayla! You have to believe me! He's lying! Agh!" The last part was mixed in with the sound of flesh on flesh. For some reason, I was happy at that.

I knelt down in front of Mabel. Her eyes where wide. "W-what are you doing to him? Dipper!"

"That's none of your concern," I said. "Besides, you should be worrying about yourself, not your brother."

Mabel's eyes where wide too. "What did Bill do to you?"

"He told me the truth," I said. "And your gonna pay for erasing my memory."

Mabel had the same confusion on her face as Dipper. Man these two where good. Just not good enough.

Then her eyes started to fill with tears. Great. Just what I needed. A crybaby. "Kayla. You couldn't have forgotten all the adventures we went on."

"Pft," I said. "I'd hardly call them adventures. Maybe we where friends once, but you stabbed me in the back after you took my mom and dad!"

"What?!" Mabel said. "Bill look your parents!"

Where did these two take acting classes, the same place soccer players did? They where really trying to get me to believe Cipher did this, didn't they?

Bill came up behind me. "Hey, I've gotta go take care of something. Watch these two for me?"

I nodded. "Sure."

"Great," Bill said. "See ya soon!" Then he disappeared with a flash.

I glanced over at Dipper. His head was down, but I could tell from the bouncing of his shoulders that he was crying. Wow, Cipher. You really do know how to break a guy.

There was another flash. Bill appeared again. "Oh, I forgot to tell you." He pointed at my hands. Fire came from his fingers and engulfed them in flames. It didn't hurt. It was...warm.

When he was done, he said, "Use them wisely," and was gone.

I opened my hand and they produced blue fire, just like Bill.

A/N:
Update!
Ok, sorry that was like two cliffhangers in a row!
Sorry again!
So, how do you like evil/twisted Kayla?
Oh, yeah that twins are back to normal incase you didn't notice.
And why would they be
Hmmm
Maybe Bill's using all his power to be stronger
But for what?
*River Song voice* Spoilers
Ah, those days your readers think your a psychopath
And then there's days they know
Muhahaha