Chapter 46: Bipper & Mabill

Dipper told them practically everything, as he was told. I could tell he didn't want to, because the evil triangle coming back kind of was his fault. I chimed in a little if he was knocked out during that time, or if he didn't mention something important.

"What do you mean a replica?" Agent Powers asked when Dipper got to the part of burning the "journal".

"I knew Bill was going to come after us sooner or later after he switched us back," Dipper said. "Even before that I spent a good three days making that replica. It was really one of my summer reading books that had a red hardcover, so I put a gold, six fingered hand on it and a three."

When Dipper finished the story, the agents looked like they where trying to think if Dipper and I where lying or not.

Finally, Agent Powers nodded. "Alright. Now what to do with that monster inside your sister?"

"I don't know," Dipper said. "I-" He was cut off suddenly. His mouth was still open, but he had a confused, almost painful, look on his face. Then his confusion turned into a cruel smile. "Yeah. What to do with that monster?" He laughed. A crazy laugh. Only one person I know laughs like that.

Bill Cipher.

His eyes where glowing yellow and he was smiling widely. It actually looked painful.

The agents jumped, Agent Trigger pulling out his gun.

I simply rolled my eyes. "Bill. Seriously?"

"Come on," he said. "You really think I'd just give Pine Tree and Shooting Star there bodies back?"

"No."

Bill/Dipper shrugged. He turned to the agents. "Hey," he said. "So what was it 'bout that monster again?"

The gun was shaking in Agent Trigger's hand. "W-what are you?"

Bill/Dipper laughed. "Your worst nightmare." He put both his hands on the desk and leaned towards the gun.

I grabbed the back of his vest and pulled him away from the gun barrel. "Don't even think about it," I warned him.

"Ha!" Bill/Dipper laughed. "And what can you do to stop me?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm telling you now, if you don't get out of Dipper, your in big trouble."

"Still," Bill/Dipper said. "Sounds like a pretty empty threat."

"Oh, really?" I asked.

I ran to the door and ran out. As I hoped, he followed me. I ran over to the scientist that where holding Mabel down. Bill/Dipper followed me and I got the attention of the scientist. When they saw Dipper, three ran over and grabbed him. Bill was ready for it and shot a blue fireball at them. I guess they'd gotten used to it, because they dodged it easily. One of them grabbed a needle and plunged it into Dipper's arm. His eyes immediately rolled back in his head and he went limp in the scientists arms.

I let out a sigh when the tree dragged him away. I was wondering why only three ran off to get Dipper and not all five. I thought with Bill taking over Dipper, Mabel'd be free. I heard a yell behind me. It was Bill's voice, but Bill/Dipper was being dragged away right in front of me, unconscious.

I turned around slowly, not sure of what I'd find.

Mabel was still fighting to get free from the straps on the table. Her eyes where currently closed, but as soon as they opened, they where yellow.

"What?" I said allowed. "Bill...? B-but, I thought you took over Dipper."

Bill/Mabel laughed. "Oh, Short Stack, you have no idea what's in store."

A/N:
Yay! Update!
What's your opinion on my new story cover?
Yes, I did draw it
So the new or old one?
Also, I don't know what's up with the failed pictures at the beginning
Anyone have an answer for that?
I've seen other "Failed to load media" things on other people's stories
Hopefully Wattpad will fix it soon
It really sets up the mood for the story