Chapter 48: Caught

I was walking around, seeing if I could find where Dipper was. Or at least a place to get away from all those scientists.

I got to a staircase going down. I told myself to leave it be and just go and try to find Dipper, but curiosity got the best of me. I looked around me to make sure no one else was looking. The hallway was strangely isolated. I made my way down the stairs.

I didn't think I found anything too exciting when I got down there. All there was were a few cardboard boxes with labels to different cities

Weird, I thought to myself. I wonder what this was before the Government took over.

I was tempted to look in the boxes, but a muffled yell caught my attention. I jumped and looked up. There was a long, narrow hallway leading out from the room. I cautiously walked down the hall, drawing the grapling hook from around my balayer's clip (those things that climbers use). I'd almost forgotten about it.

There was a single door at the end of the hallway. I could hear someone struggling inside. There was a key in the lock. I wanted so badly to open it, but what could be in there. My hand was shaking as I reached towards the key and I slowly turned it.

I'm just gonna say, I found what I was looking for. Or more presisly who.

Dipper was strapped to a table. The door must have been soundproof, cause I could hear every word he yelled loud and clear when I opened the door.

"Let me go!" Bill/Dipper yelled at the top of his lungs. "These puny human tourture devices can't hold me forever! Release me or taste my fury!"

I crossed my arms and leaned in the doorframe. Bill/Dipper didn't seem to notice me. He kept on screaming to himself. "These childish bonds are weakening under the pressure of my power as we speak!"

"You can drop the act, Bill," I said. "You don't scare me."

Bill/Dipper opened his eyes. They both shone yellow. A smile spread across his face. "Well, well, well," he said. "If it isn't ol' Short Stack. How nice of you to join us."

"Just let them go, Bill," I said.

"And why'd I do that?" Bill asked.

I shrugged. "Look," I said. "Your talking to a kinda sleep deprived girl here. And a teenager. With a grappling hook. I hope you know what your getting yourself into."

Bill/Dipper sneered. "And what would you do? Rant my ears off?"

"I don't know," I said. "I might. I'm just to fed up with you! fist you take my parents, then you trick us numerous times, then you posses my friends and try to kill us. What's the point?"

"The point is something you little human brain won't be able to wrap around."

I uncrossed my arms and walked over to his. "Tell me truthfully," I said. "What's happening to Mabel and Dipper right now?"

"They can't hear a thing or see a thing you, me, or anyone else says or does. Right now, they pretty much feel like there walking down an endless, dark tunnel."

The door suddenly swung shut. Who did that? The room suddenly felt a little colder. I glanced at the clock on the wall, that was spinning like crazy. "What the..." I asked myself under my breath.

There was a shadow coming near me. A triangular shadow. I knew what was coming. I swallowed and tried to back away from it, but Bill/Dipper grabbed my wrist with surprising strength for someone who was tied down. The shadow came at me at full speed. I shut my eyes, ready for the worst.

The shadow hit me so hard I backed up a couple steps. Bill/Dipper had finally let go of my wrist, leaving me to try and figure out what Bill wanted with me.

Suddenly my hand hit my face involuntarily. I didn't ever yelp. I let out a laugh. Oh gosh. No! Seriously? Bill took over my body?

I felt myself walking over to Bill/Dipper. "Not a full possession," I heard myself say. "But it will work." My hand went up in blue flames and the grappling hook I'd been holding melted in my hands. I dropped it to the floor. On the outside, I was smiling, but on the inside, I felt horrible for letting Bill burn something so important to Mabel.

"Just get these things off me," Bill/Dipper said.

"Pleasure," I found myself saying. My arms went forwards and started to undo the straps. I wanted to stop, run out, stop him. But I wasn't strong enough. As soon as the first strap was undone on his arm, he tore the other one away with an evil smile. I suddenly gained control of myself. I fell to my knees, gasping for breath. I suddenly felt like I hadn't slept for over 48 hours.

Someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me up. "Come on, Short Stack," he said. "Time to rein terror on this facility."

My legs felt weak under me. I wanted to refuse, but my tongue felt heavy. My eyes where dropping and it took all my energy to concentrate what was going on.

Something cold clamped on my wrist. I looked down. Bill/Dipper had just clamped down a ring of a handcuff to my wrist. The other he handcuffed ring he handcuffed to his own wrist. He smiled at me. "Your not getting out of my sight."

I tugged feebly on the handcuff, but he just pulled me along. I rubbed my eyes to keep from falling asleep. Bill/Dipper made a blue fireball and blasted it through the door.

You could have just opened it, I thought.

He dragged me through the hole. He touched the side as if it was nothing, but when my arm brushed against it, it was like a wake up call. I yelped as the smouldering steel touched my bare skin. Bipper just laughed at me.

He dragged me to the steps. The burn I got had woken me up a little, but I still didn't have the energy to struggle against him. I'd just have to build it up.

Bipper dragged my up the stair, down the hallways, into the main room and, finally, stopped. "Greetings," Bipper said, lighting up his hand with blue flames. "Let's see....Who wants to go first?"

A/N:
Oh, crap
The next chapter could get intense
Bipper's back!
(Muhahaha)
Also some... Mabill...? I guess
Anywho
This chapter seems short
Sorry
Just building up the suspense