Chapter 45: The Facility

The agents took us out to their car. I still had no idea how Dipper knew them, but I did learn the one with dark brown hair was Agent Powers and the one with lighter hair was Agent Trigger. Also, they're from the government. Like the government.

"So where are we going anyway?" Dipper asked the agents when we where in the back of their car.

"We have your sister and uncle already, but they're refusing to talk," Agent Powers said. "We hoped that you could make-er, talk for them."

I spun the grappling hook around my finger. At first, the agents wouldn't let me bring it, but I argued that they had a gun so it would only be fair.

"Mhmm," Dipper said a quietly. "What did you do to them?"

"Well, your uncle's not in too much harm. But I can't say the same for your sister."

"What did you do to her?" Dipper asked, leaning forward.

Agent Powers sighed. "I'm not sure what's up with her. Are her eyes normally yellow?"

"No," Dipper said, but didn't explain.

"Well, we had to detain her."

"How?" I piped up.

"Well..." Agent Trigger started.

"We're having her tested now," Agent Powers finished.

Dipper crossed his arms. "If you hurt her-"

"Relax," Agent Powers said. "Nothing's hurting her."

Dipper relaxed a little bit. "Where are you taking us anyway?"

"Just a crude facility we set up here in Gravity Falls. We built it when we found out about the unusual activity going on here."

"Where-"

"I think that's enough questions for now," Agent Powers said.

"Agreed," Agent Trigger said.

Dipper looked out the window. "What do you thinks going on?" He asked me quietly.

"I don't know," I said. "I've never been in this kind of situation before."

"And why do they have Stan? that makes no sense."

"I-I have no idea," I lied. Before Dipper mentioned it! I hadn't given it a second thought. Did these agents know about Stan's portal-thing? Oh gosh. This wasn't going to be good.

We sat in silence, watching the woods turn into a town, and then to woods again, for at least twenty minutes before the car stopped. We all got out in from of a shack. It was fairly big, like some sort of factory. It reminded me too much of Gideon's old factor he took us in with Bill and almost froze Dipper. I shuttered a little.

The two agents started to walk inside. We decided that it would be smart to follow them.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I know I wasn't expecting for there to be a ton of scientists with lines of computers and different lab rooms. There where about five scientists in one that where surrounding an examination table. I was pretty sure I knew what it was, even before there was a mini fireball explosion. "You can't contain me!" Came an all to familiar yell.

I glanced at Dipper, who started to run over to the table before I could stop him. "Mabel?' Dipper called. 'Mabel, are you still in there?"

There was a laugh. Bill's laugh. "Yeah, Pine Tree. Your precious sister's still in here. Don't worry, you'll get her back soon enough."

"Dipper," Agent Powers said. "Sit. We need to speak with you about whatever that is." he pointed to Mabel.

Dipper took a deep breath. "Okay. Just, please don't hurt her."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Agent Trigger said.

Dipper follower the agents, who were walking into a small office. Dipper motioned for me to follow, which I was glad for. I jogged after them.

The agents rose an eyebrow at me when I walked in, but didn't say anything. I sat down next to Dipper.

"Now, tell us," Agent Powers said. "Tell us everything."

A/N:
Hello!
Sorry it's a little short and boring
Hopefully some more action in the next chapter
It's like 11:00pm here, so if I made any mistakes, let them slide
Night y'all!