A/N

Some of you might ask, did you just end this book with a cliffhanger?

My answer would be, yes. Yes I did.

Well, it's because I plan to place what I originally want on the epilogue to be on the second book—which would be much more complicated than the first one.

When will I start writing the second book?

Truth to be told, I don't know.

As you can see, as soon as this school year started, I've been busy.

Apparently, I'm the Class President (and trust me, it's not a freaking easy job. Specially when I have to force my classmates to join every school compeitions) and I'm running for Supreme Student Government Secretary (which, I assume that you all know, would not be an easy task.) How did I end up on that place? I don't know either. I really need to ask my past self to rethink her life decisions.

And also, I can't let my grade be lower that A and A+ (My mother told me, I'm currently the top 1 in our class). Apparently, I need to get a high grade to get a scholarship for College, so that means I'm really focused for school.

Last thursday and friday, I joined an impromptu speech and debate competition at school (I'm battling with my seniors and other strands). I honestly just joined for extra credit ^__^ BECAUSE I NEED IT. Luckily, I won second place on the speech, and 3rd place on debate (with my teammates of course, me being the second speaker).

Well, after many sleepless nights to finish all the things needed and all the responsibilities, here I am in bed...

feeling my whole body drained of energy and wanting nothing to do more than sleep. I HAVE A FREAKING FEVER.

I just think of one thing... THIS BETTER BE WORTH THE GRADES-

I'm honestly just ranting, very sorry about that.

Anyway, I'll try my best to write a chapter for the second book (ill put a notice if it's published) before the third quarter starts.

If you have other questions, comment down bellow so I can answer all of it. Thank you ❤