16-T

Yep. Another teaser 'cause i don't have enough time to write. Hope you enjoy!

--

Night time came and Cassandra was already at the kitchen, their usual hang out time. She sat down on the chair, fiddling with her fingers while waiting for him.

Every night, before she go to bed, Varian and her have their own time at the kitchen. She guessed that they can call it their friendship hangout night — Rapunzel's words, not hers.

It's nice to have someone she can talk to, someone who understands her. Don't get her wrong, Rapunzel is really a great friend but there is just some things a person wouldn't understand not unless they experienced it. For starters, their fathers limiting them what they should do. Her on the guard duty and him on alchemy.

"Hey."

She sat up straight and quickly turned her head to the side, her eyes widening to see him. She honestly shouldn't be surprised.

"Hey. Sorry, I didn't heard you come in," said the dark haired girl.

Varian chuckled. "It's fine." He went to the kitchen counter. "So, what do you want to eat?"

Cassandra placed a hand on her chin, thinking. He cooked a lot of food for her for the past few days but there's one thing she's been missing.

"Scrambled egg."

Varian placed the pan on the gas range and turned his head to her. "Really? The first one I cooked you? You usually say, 'something new'."

Cassandra chuckled and crossed her arms. "Well, let's just say that It brought memories."

Varian shrugged and turned to what he's doing. "If you say so."

A few minutes later, he was done. Two plates full of food for the two of them. He handed her her plate.

"Thanks," said Cassandra, taking the plate.

"Anything for you, Cassie."

They ate in silence which Cassandra really find akward. She let out a fake cough, trying to catch his attention.

"I-uh-" he cuts her off.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier," he blabbered.

Cassandra looked away. "I was hoping that we wouldn't talk about it," she muttered, not realizing that Varian heard it.

Varian's eyes widened. "I-"

"It's okay, Var. Let's just not talk about it. You know hoe I hate talking about-"

"Feelings. Yeah, I know," he said. "I-uh, anyway, I have something on my lab that I wanna show you."

"Really?" She stood up. "Then let's check it out!"

"Yeah, let's go."

--

Extra note: I'll be publishing another TTS fanfic (Cassarian and New Dream is the main ship, of course) it's more of a magic school AU.