Part 15

"Mias almost home." Mark said pulling away from Jackson. "Hyung she won't be here for 10 more-" "Appa!" Jackson was cut off by Mias shouts filling the dorm. Mark hurriedly fixed his hair before heading out of his room after pecking Jacksons lips. "Hi princess."

"Can I get a Papa?" Mia asked shocking mark. She hadn't asked that in 2 months now. Jinyoung who was in the kitchen with them smirked. "Mia what do you want a Papa for?" Mark tried to stop Jinyoung but knew it would be impossible. "Jae says his Papa takes care of him and his Appa. He gives his Appa lots of kisses. I want Appa to have lots of kisses."

Mark smiled hearing his daughter talk. He never thought that Mia could say such things. "Appa gives love to me. Papa would give love to Appa." Mark smiled sadly as he hugged his daughter. "I love you baby." Mia smiled as he kissed her temple. "So am I getting a Papa then?"

Jinyoung laughed slightly "Who do you want as your Papa angel?" Mia smiled "You and Jackson!" Mark looked at her shocked as Jackson entered "I heard my name. What are you guys talking about?" He asked as Mia smiled. "Appa says you can be my Papa."

"I never...." Mark began but Mia cut him off "And Nyoungie! I have two Papas now!" She cheered jumping off the chair running to JB and Youngjae room to tell them. "What....just....happened???" Jackson asked utterly confused.

Dominant Jackson and Switch Jinyoung.......

Or????

Dominant Jinyoung and Switch Jackson.........