Part 10

Mia woke up feeling excited. She had been living with GOT7 for 2 months now and it was finally her birthday! The boys had made her a separate room which used to be a storage room. Heading to her fathers room she expected to be greeted with his but was met with Mark and Jackson rushing around.

"Mia." Mark called as he noticed his daughter. "Minji Noona will take care of you today. We have to go to practise." Mia frowned as he kissed her temple and rushed out of the room followed by Jackson. "But Appa...." Mia began as she was cut off by the boys. "Bye Mia!"

Mia frowned as Minji made her breakfast. "Hey. Why the frown? It's your Birthday!" Minji said as she fed the little girl pancakes. "Appa forgot." Mia mumbled. Minji shook her head "He probably has a surprise for you." Mia shook her head as tears escaped her eyes. "I hate surprises. Appa knows that."

Soon the little girl was crying. Minji didn't know what to do. It was her birthday but the girl was heartbroken. She couldn't call mark to remind him since his phone was switched off. 

Trying her best to cheer up the girl she calmed Mia down and decided to take her out for the day. She sent the boys a message incase one of them turned on their phones.

The boys were in the meeting room going over their schedule. "Then you have an interview on 28, four days later." Mark who had been feeling tense all day long suddenly shouted "Shit!" The boys turned to look at him "Hyung?" Bambam called.

"What's the date?" Mark asked as JB looked at him confused "24. Why?" Jacksons eyes widened "Shit! Mia!" Jinyoung looked at the boys "It's her birthday." Mark groaned as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I can't believe I forgot! I'm the worst father!" He muttered. "Hyung, we can tell her we wanted to surprise her." Youngjae suggested. Jinyoung shook his head "Mia hates surprises." Yugeyom pulled out his phone "Well looks like she's out with Minji Noona. She was crying that we forgot."

The boys rushed to their dorm to make a special dinner to apologise. Mia returned soon with Minji but she didn't look happy. Seeing her father she ignored him and was going to her room when he pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm sorry baby. I forgot. I'm really sorry. I'm the worst father." He said as the little girl sniffled. "Appa doesn't love me. You forgot me." She said her voice low. This broke the boys heart. They had wanted her to have a great childhood but her first birthday with all of them was an utter disaster.

"No baby. Appa could never forget his little princess. I love you so much. Please don't say that." Mia cried as her father hugged her until she was calm. "Mia." Jackson called smiling at her. "Let's cut your cake." Mia gasped as she broke out of her fathers hold and ran to Jackson. "Cake!" She cheered making the boys laugh.

After they had cake Mia was sitting with JB telling him what she did today when the boys brought out presents. "Me first!!!" Yugyeom shouted giving Mia her present. She smiled widely as she removed the wrapping revealing a new tablet. "Yugyeom! Why would you get her a tablet?" Mark protested as Mia hugged Yugyeom "Thank you!"

BamBam got her a hat saying Dab. Jinyoung had practically bought a whole store along with Youngjae. JB had gotten her a bunch of toys which according to Mark were for kids older than 5 or 7.

Mark handed her a velvet box. "Appa. This is so pretty!" Mia said as she showed the boys the box. "One for each day." Mark said as he kissed her cheek.

" Mark said as he kissed her cheek

"And now lastly my turn." Jackson said smiling as he left to his room and returned with a huge teddy bear. "TEDDY!!!" Mia shouted hugging the bear that was larger than her. She snuggled into the bear forgetting the rest of the presents. "I love it. It's the best!" She cheered as Jackson laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Wait. So I could have just gotten her a teddy!" Yugyeom said. He had been hoping his present would be the best. Jackson smiled "If you guys paid attention you would hear her going on and on about how much she loves teddy bears."

As the boys were talking Jinyoung suddenly spoke up "Guys! Shhhh!" He whisper shouted pointing at Mia. The others turned to see that she had fallen asleep curled up on the teddy bear.

"That's so cute." Youngjae said as Bambam took a photo. Jinyoung carefully picked her up taking her to bed and tucking her in.

"Jackson." Mark said as he lay on his bed. From the other side of the room Jackson hummed in reply "Thanks. I know how much she loved that teddy." Jackson smiled "It's alright hyung. I like spoiling Mia."