Part 11

"Mia! Let's go!" Mark shouted form the kitchen. Mia rushed down the stairs to her father "Appa! I'm ready!" She cheered. JB was the first to look at her and burst out laughing. Mia pouted as BamBam giggled "Princess who got you ready?" Mia smiled proudly "I got ready myself. I'm a big girl now!"

Mark smiled as he picked up his daughter "Well if you're a big girl then care to explain why your hoodie is backwards and why your shoes are mismatched." Mia looked down at her shoes as her mouth formed an 'O'.

Smiling she looked up at her father "Appa! You should help me! How could you let me get ready myself?" She shook her head as if disappointed. "Oh so now it's my fault?" Mark asked as he smiled at her. "Duh hyung. You should know better. Letting little Mia get ready her self. I thought you were responsible." Mia giggled as she nodded agreeing to BamBams words.

"What the....." Jackson who had just entered the room spoke. Mia smiled at him as he sighed "Come on Mia. I'll get you ready. Honestly hyung you can't even dress a child." Before Mark could protest Mia had jumped into Jacksons arms and left the kitchen.

A few minutes later the two returned dressed properly as Mia explained an episode of Tom and Jerry to Jackson. "I think Tom's a bully." Jackson said as Mia shook her head "No no. Tom and Jerry are friends but they can't let anyone know that. Or they'll get a new cat who'll hurt Jerry So they act like they hate each other. They enjoy playing together. Like Yuggie and Nyoungie. They are friends but act like they hate each other."

Jackson smiled as Jinyoung and Yugeyom began protesting that they truly do hate each other. "Princess, how did you come up with that?" Mark asked as he picked up his keys. Mia shrugged "Tom helps Jerry and never kills him. Like Hyuna and Jae. Jae helps Hyuna when she sin't looking." Mark smiled at his daughters comparison.

"Alright lets go! We have shopping to do!" Youngjae cheered along with Mia. The whole car ride Mia kept on telling stories entertaining the boys. The boys smiled as they all paid attention to her. With Mia with them they never felt bored. She was a ball of sunshine.

"Listen up guys!" JB said as they parked the van. "We'll all go separate ways. Mia will go with each of us for 30 minutes. After 2 hours we'll meet for lunch." He explained the whole plan as the others nodded. "Lets go!" Youngjae cheered hopping out of the car.

Mark was holding Mias hand as the little girl walked next to him. They spotted an accessories store and Mark decided to get her something from there. "Princess which one do you like?" Mark asked as he showed the little girl the accessories

Mia gazed at everything in awe before gasping "Appa! Look! It's Tom!" She cheered pointing at a small but oversized hoody. Mark shook his head "You really love that show huh?" Mia nodded "Can I have it?" She asked in a sweet voice. Mark smiled as he bent down to kiss her forehead "My baby will get everything she wants." Mia smiled as ark picked up the hoody and paid for it.

"Hyung!" Mark turned around to JB's voice "Samchon!" Mia cheered jumping into his arms as the older man pinched her nose playfully. "See you later hyung. Mia say bye to Appa." The two waved as they walked away from Mark who was smiling at them. Mia was adjusting to a new family.