Part 16

"So....what happened?" JB asked as Mia ran into his room. "Appa said yes!" Yugyeom who had been hiding outside the kitchen and had followed Mia back shook his head "More like Mia just declared that the three should be together." He then told them exactly what happened in the kitchen.

"So you were trying to get us together?" Jackson asked making Mia and BamBam scream as they had no idea that he was listening to their conversation. The five smiled sheepishly nodding as Jackson began laughing. "Oh this is amazing." With that he called for Jinyoung and Mark as the others just looked at each other confused.

"They were trying to play cupid." Jackson explained "For the three of us. Youngjae and Bambam told Mia what to say." Jinyoung smiled as Mark tried to hold back his laughter. "Seriously. I expect better form all of you. Especially you Jaebeom. Is this what you guys wanna teach Mia. You guys should know not to meddle with peoples lives." He scolded as they all apologised.

"Yeah. It's stupid trying to get us together when we've been dating for a month now." Jinyoung said casually. "What!?" Yugyeom shouted as they all began asking questions. "How?" "When?" "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Remember the one weekend Mia spent with TWICE and you guys were out on your dates." Mark said smiling as Mia got up standing in front of Jackson and Jinyoung with her arms crossed. "Who said you could date my Appa?" Jackson looked at her confused "Didn't you just say you wanted us to date your Appa?"

Mia nodded "But you had to ask me before him." She complained as Jinyoung chuckled picking her up. "Princess. Is it okay if we date your Appa?" Mia smiled nodding "Now Appa can be happy!" She cheered hugging Jinyoung.

Jinyoung got Mia ready for bed that night. "Good night baby." He whispered kissing her forehead. "Night Dada." She mumbled as her eyes got heavy and she fell asleep. Jinyoung smiled at the term as Jackson laughed lightly. "You'll look like a weirdo if you keep on standing there." 

"Mia! Hurry up! You're going to be late!" Jackson shouted from the kitchen as he heard Mia rushing around to get ready for school. Jinyoung and Mark had already left for a schedule and now Mia was almost late. She ran down the stairs ignoring JB who was telling her not to run as she grabbed her bag that Mark had already prepared for her.

Jackson handed her a sandwich "Hurry. Minji Noonas already outside." Mia nodded kissing his cheek. "Bye Papa!" She shouted as she ran out of the door to greet Minji.