Part 3

Mia shook her head as her grandmother tried to make her talk to her father. "I'm sorry baby." She heard his voice through the phone but she refused to turn to look at him. "Angwy." She said as she ran to her grandfather and climbed into his lap. 

Mark sighed as his mom smiled sympathetically. "She's young. She'll get used to your having a busy schedule soon." Mark hummed as he closed his eyes. "Go rest. She'll come around soon."

Mia was angry that her father hadn't visited. She missed him. How do you explain to a one and a half year old why her father was too busy to visit her.

A week went by but Mia refused to talk to Mark. Finally Mark found time to go visit her. Luckily his parents had moved to Seoul after Mia was born.

Walking into the house Mark knew everyone was tense. His mother had told him how Mia was throwing tantrums and wouldn't talk or eat. "Baby." Mark called the little girl as he stood at her door. She looked up from her dolls.

"Pa." She mumbled as she got up. Mark went to hug her but the little girl hit his arm. "Pa bad. Mia angwy." Mark pouted "I'm sorry baby. Appa's very sorry. Appa very bad. You can punish me." He said. Mia looked at him as she shook her head "No. Mia wuv Pa. Pa no bad. Mia bad." she said her voice low.

Mark hugged his daughter. "No. Mia isn't bad. My baby is the best. Appa loves Mia very much." He said as he picked her up sitting on her bed. "Pa. Where?" Mia asked innocently as she played with her fathers bright hair.

"Appa was working. Come. See." He said as he pulled out his phone playing their song. Mia gasped as she saw her father "Pa! Ish Pa!" She shouted making her father laugh. Then he began showing her pictures of all the members.

"Hungwy." Mia whined as she played with her dolls in the living room. Her grandmother laughed before getting up to make her lunch. Mark smiled as Mia instructed him what to do with the doll in his hand.

That night after tucking her into bed Mark was confronted by his parents. "I'm just worried. I don't want her to grow up thinking I don't have time for her." He said as he as sat between his parents. His father smiled and hugged him. "Mia's a smart girl. She knows you love her." Mark hummed as his mother ruffled his hair. "Liv would be so proud of you."