Part 17

Mia was lying upside down on the sofa her head hanging as she watched TV waiting for the others to return. "You're gonna hurt you neck." Minji said for the tenth time but Mia refused to change her position. She felt comfortable like this, even if the screen was upside down. 

Soon the door opened and Mia rushed to greet whoever had returned "Samchon!" She shouted jumping into Youngjae's arms who had to drop his bag to make sure he caught the little girl. "Yah! What if I hadn't caught you?" Mia giggled hugging the older.

"Thanks Noona. I'll take care of her till the others return. You should go rest." Youngjae said as he returned from his shower. Minji nodded "I made dinner so you guys don't feed her Ramen again. Make sure she drinks her milk and she has to be in bed by 8PM." Youngjae nodded as Mia whined "But tie's Friday!" Minji sighed "Fine. 9PM." 

"Bye!" The two said waving as Minji left the dorm and they jumped onto the couch. "Movie or Season?" Youngjae asked as he turned on Netflix. "Dada and Samchon drama!" Mia said as Youngjae played Dream High 2. By now they knew all the lines because Mia had to watch it over and over again. Mia had never seen the first one though.

"Samchon looks funny." Mia giggled as she had the sandwiches that Minji had made for them. "As if your Dada doesn't." Youngjae said as Mia glared at him "My Dada is handsome." Youngjae shook his head. They were only on the second episode so far. This argument happened every time.

"Samchon's so cool!" Mia shouted. Youngjae laughed "Didn't you say he looks funny in the last episode?" Mia looked at him like he was crazy. "No. Why would I say that?" Youngjae smiled as she put her head in his lap turning her attention back to the screen.

"What are you guys watching?" JB asked walking in. "Samchon!" Mia hugged him "We're watching your and Dadas show!" Youngjae smiled evilly. "Come watch it with us hyung. We're about to start episode 8." JB shook his head knowing how Mia reacted to that episode.

"Please Samchon!" He cursed mentally for always falling for how cute Mia is. "Fine." Youngjae smiled as JB joined the two. Mia sitting in between them. "You're evil." JB said as Youngjae smiled pecking his lips gently "I know, love."

"Mia." JB called for the little girl who had turned to Youngjae. "No. You like her more." She pointed to the screen which had Jb with Hae Sung and her little sister. "Mia you know you're my favourite." Mia pouted shaking her head. "You don't love me." Jb hugged the little girl "Of course I do. I'm sorry." After a lot of coaxing and promises of snacks they resumed the show.

By the time Mark and Jinyoung got back home Mia was fast asleep between JB and Youngjae, Coco lying on top of her. Deciding to not wake them up Mark went to change and freshen up. When he returned JB was awake cuddling Coco. "What were you guys watching?" Mark asked petting Coco.

"Dream High 2." Mark laughed knowing Mia had probably whined and complained for half of the show. "She was suppose to be in bed by 8." Jinyoung pointed out. JB shrugged "It's the weekend." Mark shook his head. "Then by 9." 

"In her defence she was with her uncles not her fathers. We'll spoil her just a bit." Jinyoung glared at the leader playfully picking Mia up. He took her to her room tucking her in as she clung onto him. "Samchon. Don't tell Dada we were awake. He gonna scold us." Jinyoung smiled kissing her forehead. She was going to get scolded in the morning. For now he was going to wake Youngjae up and give him an earful.

"Samchon!" Mia called entering the room 2Jae shared. "Samchon!" She called trying to get onto his bed. "Mia? What's wrong hun?" Youngjae asked as she finally managed to get onto his bed. "Samchon. 'm cold." She murmured cuddling into him. "Aww. My baby." Youngjae said as Mia kissed Coco.