Part 6

"MIA TUAN! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Marks voice was heard in the dorm. The boys woke up to his shouts. Thinking something was wrong they rushed out to see Mark trying to catch a giggling Mia. Jinyoung laughed as he picked her up making her squeal.

"Why are you both running around?" Mark sighed as he fell on the couch. "She won't take her bath." Mia stuck her tongue out "Sponge baths are yucky!" Mark looked at the others for help. Yugeyom smiled and took her from Jinyoung hold.

"I know they are. How about this? You take your sponge bath and do everything Appa tells you to and we'll make your favourite dinner. And if you're good till you get better who knows you might get an ice cream and extra TV time." Mia looked at him before nodding and turning to her father.

"Am sorry Appa. I'll behave." Mia mumbled her head bent low. Mark smiled as he kissed her temple. "Thank you baby." 

After the two had gotten ready they headed down for breakfast. The boys were all ready and waiting for the two. Letting go of her fathers hand Mia walked up to Jackson raising her right arm. "Hyung. Mia seems to like you." Bambam said as Jackson placed the little girl in his lap.

Mark hummed in response. "I always show her everyones pictures. She's like Jackson and Jinyoung since debut." Jackson looked down at the girl who gave him a bright smile. "I wike Appa more."

Mark smiled noticing the slur in her voice. Mia had began speaking clearly and if there was a slur then she was most likely tired now. He sighed as he lightly shook his head.

"Baby, did you sleep last night?" He asked looking straight at her. Seeing his strict gaze Mia bent her head down low and shook her head "Wanted Ma." She whispered but Mark heard her. 

His heart broke realising that even though his daughter never met her own mother her grandmother had always made up for it. She had loved Mia more than anyone could imagine. To Mia she was her mother. She was the reason Mia never craved a mothers love cause she had believed that her grandmother would always be by her side to support her.

Mia had fallen asleep waiting for the boys manager to arrive. Staying up more than half the night had drained her. Jinyoung had wrapped her in a blanket so that she would be warm. As their manager arrived Jackson picked up the little girl carrying her to the van. she whined a bit as she buried her face in Jacksons arms.

Once the boys reached the studio the maknae line made a little bed for the sleeping girl as they tucked her in and began practising. Every now and then one of them would look at her to make sure she was still asleep. Jaebeum had made her wear his headphones playing calming music so that she wasn't disturbed by their practice.

Soon Mia woke up feeling thirsty. She sat up her blanket wrapped around her as she watched her father practise. Mia had always loved it when her father performed. Shaking off the headphones she looked in awe as the group moved in sync. As the music stopped Youngjae looked over at Mia and saw her sitting up.

He smiled and approached her "Good morning sleeping beauty." Mia smiled up at him raising her hands to be picked up. Mark smiled at his daughter as he grabbed a towel. "Am thirsty." She mumbled pouting. 

Youngjae cooed at her cuteness as Jinyoung grabbed a water bottle. Taking Mia from Youngjae he sat on the floor placing the little girl in front of him as he helped her drink the water. Soon the boys began practising again as Mia played on her fathers phone.

"Appa! Look! Eomma!" Mia shouted gaining everyones attention. The boys were currently packing up to head to the dorms. They looked up at the phone screen that Mia was showing. It was a picture of a beautiful girl. You could tell she was half Korean. She had black hair which were tied in a bun and beautiful blue eyes. Next to her stood Mark. He had an arm draped around her shoulder as the two posed smiling.. They were wearing casual jeans and hoodies.

Mark smiled as he had tears in his eyes. Jackson went to hug the older male. He could see why Mark would have fallen in love with her. The girl was beautiful. Jinyoung sat next to Mia as he changed the topic. However there was one member who noticed something no one else had.