Part 9

A week went by and Mias cast finally came off. She was jumping around the house while her father prepared her stuff for school. She was excited to see her best friends after 2 weeks.

"Mia stop jumping!" Jinyoung called from the kitchen. "Ne Eomma!" Mia giggled with the 97 duo. "Yah! Yugeyom! Bambam!" Jinyoung shouted making the three laugh out loud. Jackson was helping Mark prepare Mias stuff who knew where 2jae were.

"Appa." Mia whispered as she crawled onto her father. Mark groaned as he pulled her down to the bed "Sleep." He said as Jinyoung laughed. "Hyung, Mia has school." Jackson said as they pulled Mark up.

"Let's home school you." Mark said as Jackson made him stand. Mia laughed along with Jinyoung. "Appa! Hyuna and Jaehyun are waiting for me!" She whined as her father nodded "I'm up."

"Hyung go get ready. I got Mia ready. Jinyoung making her breakfast." Mark smiled as he went to freshen up. "Thanks Jackson." Jackson smiled in reply as he headed downstairs. Mia was telling Jinyoung about her friends.

"Mia." Mark called entering the kitchen. "You'll go home with Chan today. I'll pick you up before dinner." Mia pouted but nodded before she continued telling Jinyoung how Jae got two Dads and how unfair it was that she only had one.

Mark had gotten used to her constant whining and had started ignoring this topic. Jackson and Jinyoung however loved talking about this. They kept on bringing up this topic over and over again.

"Hyuna!" Mia shouted as she ran to her best friend letting go of Jacksons hand. Hyuna hugged Mia before looking up at Mark. Turning to Mia she pointed at the three men "You have three Appas?" She asked innocently. Before Mia could answer Jae arrived. Letting go of his fathers hands he ran up to the two girls.

"Mark! How are you?" Chan asked as he saw the young father. Mark smiled "I'm good Chan. How are you?" Chan smiled "We're all good. We're still picking up the trio today right?" Mark nodded "Thanks for that." Chan turned to Jackson and Jinyoung. Mark noticing his gaze spoke up "These are my members, Jackson and Jinyoung." 

Chan smiled and greeted them. "Ah. I thought..." Before he could continue his husband cut him off. "Chan." Chan smiled "Alright. Fine. We'll se you later Mark!" He called turning around and leaving.

The boys were utterly bored. They had just finished an interview. Now they were practising but it was so quiet without Mia constantly giggling. They had gotten used to her presence.

Mia on the other hand was being confronted by her best friends. "I saw them!" Hyuna said telling Jae that Mia had three dads. Mia kept on denying it saying her Appa wasn't married. "So?" Chan asked "Dada and Appa got married last year. They adopted me two years ago." He explained.

"But Nyuongie and Jackson don't love Appa like that." Mia explained. Hyuna who had turned four last week sighed "Eomma says people sometimes hide their love. Tia loved Imo but never said it for a long time." She explained.

"But we can't have three Appas! You only love one person!" Mia whined as Hyuna hit her arm gently. "Yes you can! You can love as many people as you want!" Jae nodded agreeing with Hyuna 

The trio soon headed to their teacher. "Mr.Kim" Jae called. The young teacher came to sit next to the kids "Yes?" "How do you know someone loves someone?" Hyuna asked. Mr.Kim was confused but ignored it. These three were always curious.

"When you love someone you take care of them. You keep them safe and you protect them. You would rather hurt yourself than them. Seeing them in pain hurts you." He explained as Mia smiled. He looked at them confused as Hyuna spoke up "Is it weird loving two people?" Mr.Kim shook his head "If you love them equally than no. People might find it weird but love is a beautiful thing.

When they got to the dorm she rushed to JB and told everyone else not to disturb them. The two  were locked up in JBs room till it was time for dinner.

"Baby. What's wrong?" Mark asked noticing how quiet his daughter was. "Nothing Appa." Mia smiled as she turned back to look at Jackson and Jinyoung. "What?" Jinyoung asked noticing the little girls gaze. Mia smiled as she continued eating.

"Appa?" Mark hummed in reply not looking up from his laptop where he was going over their schedule. "Hyuna thought I have three Appas. Can I have three Appas?" Mark sighed as he turned to face her. "You're not letting that go, are you?" Mia smiled as she continued drawing a picture.

"I don't know Mia. We'll have to see." Mia got up and gave Mark the paper. It was four stick figures. Three adults and a little girl. In the back were three very bright stars and in a messy writing it was written 'Family'.

Mark smiled as he saw the page. He kissed Mia on the fore head "Come one baby. Bath time." He said picking her up as she talked about random stuff.

Jackson walked into his room hearing Mias laughter from the washroom as she played with her bubbles. Noticing her colours scattered he began cleaning up when he noticed a drawing on Marks table. Picking up the drawing he blushed seeing what Mia had made. Taking a picture he saved it to show Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung!" Jackson called as he put his head in the youngers lap. Jinyoung who was using his phone smiled as he put his phone away focusing on Jackson. "Yeah?" Jackson pulled out his phone showing him the picture. "Mia made this." Jinyoung smiled as he saw the picture. Maybe, just maybe Mia would be the reason Mark would notice their feelings.