Part 8

Mia woke up the next morning next to Jinyoung. Giggling she began to play with his hair. Jinyoung groaned as he woke up "Mia. It's too early princess. Let's sleep." Mia shook her head as she looked around the room. "Where's Mimi?" She asked as tears filled her eyes. 

Jinyoung sat up "Mimi?" Mia nodded. "I miss Mimi. We had a fight and I didn't talk to her. She'll be sad." Her voice cracked as she sniffled. Jinyoung picked her up "I'm sure Mimi won't be mad. We'll find her." Still confused of what Mimi was he took her to Mark and Jacksons room.

"Appa!" Mia shouted waking up her father when she didn't find Mimi. "I want Mimi." She said as Mark got out of bed. Jackson woke up to look at the commotion. "Shit." Mark mumbled "Bad word!" Mia said as she watched her father search his cupboard. "Who brought Mias stuff?" He asked turning to Jackson.

"Minji Noona." Jackson replied. Mark ran a hand through his hair. "Mia. I think we didn't bring Mimi. I'll go get her." Mia burst into tears "No! I want Mimi!" She cried as the boys tried to comfort her.

"What's Mimi?" Jackson asked. "Liv's bear. Mia loves it since it's the only thing we have of her." Mia kept on crying as Mark decided to get the bear. while the boys tried to distract her.

After an hour he got back to his daughter now cuddled up in between Jackson and Jinyoung who were telling her stories. "Mimi!" Mia shouted noticing the teddy. She ran up to her father who handed her the bear. "Happy?" She nodded as she buried her face in the large bear before running off to show it to the maknaes.

"God that was tiring!" Mark groaned as he slumped into the place where Mia was a few minutes ago. Jackson laughed and Jinyoung shook his head. "It's tiring taking care of a kid." He smiled as Mark closed his eyes. 

"Hyung you can rest for a bit before we get going." Jackson said as Mark hummed. "Appa?" Mia called from the door way. Before Mark could get up Jinyoung spoke "Mia. How about we let Appa rest. I'll play with you." He said as the little girl lead him to the maknaes room complaining about Yugeyom who was cheating.

Mark sighed as he put his head in Jacksons lap. "I'm gonna take a nap." He mumbled as he drifted off to sleep. Jackson smiled at the sleeping man as he played with his hair. Soon Jinyoung returned after scolding the maknaes for teasing the little girl.

He smiled as he sat next to Jackson kissing his temple. Jackson smiled up at his as he leaned against his shoulder. The two gazed fondly at Mark who was peacefully sleeping. 

Soon the van arrived and it was time for practise. Mia sat in her fathers lap going on about how Jinyoung had scolded the maknaes. "Appa. I miss Hyuna and Jae." She said as Mark ruffled her hair. "Your cast comes off next week. Then you can go to school."

Mia was quiet for a bit before she spoke up again. "Appa? When can I have a Dada like Jae?" She asked innocently. Mark blushed a deep shade of red as the members looked at him confused. "Mia! What did I tell you about this?" Mia sighed as she leaned against his chest "Not to ask." She mumbled pouting as she tightened her grip on the bear.

"It's not fair. Why does Jae get two Appas?" She frowned as Jinyoung laughed. Mark glared at him. "Mia. Please baby." Mark said as she huffed "I wanna listen to music." Youngjae smiled as he played some of their songs. "Mia has the attention spam of Dory." He chuckled as Mark shook his head. "She changes topics really quick but never forgets any topic, she'll bring it up when we least expect it."

The boys began their practise as Mia sat by the wall making a drawing. Soon she finished and got up to show it to them. "Appa! Look!" she called showing him the drawing. It was seven large stick figures. One of them was holding a little stick figure.

"Is this us?" Jackson asked as he saw the paper. She nodded and smiled pointing to every figure one by one. "Appa. Me. Jackson. Nyoung. JB. Bammie. Geyom. Jaejae." Yugeyom smiled as he picked the page "This deserves to be framed." He said as Mia gasped "Really?" Bambam nodded as Jinyoung took the paper placing it in his bag

That night after Mia had gotten ready for bed the boys called her downstairs. Her eyes were covered by Jackson. Stopping Jackson took of the blindfold. They were in front of a wall. A nail had been hammered into the wall. JB brought out a small frame handing it to her.

It was her drawing. Mia looked at her father who was making a video. He smiled and nodded as Jackson and Jinyoung helped her hang the frame. The maknae line cheered as they told Mia that this wall was going to be their family wall.

Mia went to bed with the biggest smile as Mark tucked her in. When he headed downstairs all the boys had went to bed early. Jackson and Jinyoung were waiting for their hyung. "Thank you guys." Mark smiled as the two hugged him. "She's growing onto everyone." Jinyoung said as Jackson hummed.