22. Halloween

TTWO MONTHS LATER

It has been two months since I came out of hospital, meaning it was now November. I spent the whole of October being treat like a porcelain doll. My brothers and I had spent the whole of month together, until Halloween came along, I was with at least one of my brothers every minute of the day. I actually really loved spending so much time with them. We had gotten really close; we began to know basically everything about each other.

Halloween was the first time since I came out of Hospital that I wasn't with my brothers the whole day.

Alessandro and Lorenzo were leaving for the day to go do some work. Work. I still think something is going on that they aren't telling me... hopefully I'll find out soon though.

Since the two 'responsible' brothers were out, Xander, Xavier, Matteo and Elijah decided that they were going to throw a Halloween party. Since I hate parties, my original plan was just to hide in my room but Xander told me I had to dress up and come join in the party and 'have fun'.

So, my very smart plan was put into motion...

I dug through my closet and found my giraffe onesie. I put it on then tied my hair into two little space buns, I drew on some little brown spots.

My costume was adorable, and I was very happy with it, it also was very comfortable and warm.

As I was on the top of the stairs about to go downstairs I heard the conversation my brothers were having.

"I bet we are going to have to watch her all night because she wears some really revealing clothing." Xavier whined.

"Nah just have to make her change, it'll be fine don't worry Xavier." Eli reassured.

I rolled my eyes then skipped down the stairs, "Go change." Xavier spoke before he even turned around.

"What why? I thought I looked cute." I sighed looking down at my outfit.

Xavier turned around and his jaw dropped. I too turned around and was about to go back upstairs "Wait. Wait. I expected you to be wearing some bikini bunny costume or something. You look adorable sorellina." I tuned back around and smiled.

"Thank you Xavy!" I exclaimed. "Do you guys need any help setting up?" I asked.

Xavier nodded "Can you get the jello shots and the pour chips into the bowls whilst I go get my costume on." He replied, I nodded and headed to the kitchen.

After setting up the snack and drink table, I headed into the living room. There were giant Halloween decorations all over, such as spider webs, police tape and fake blood all over.

The boys then ran down the stairs, Xander and Xavier were wearing purge masks with Teo was dressed as Aladdin and Eli was dressed as a vampire.

I smiled at their costumes, but I loved Matteo's the most as I had been watched the film with him for the first time, so I was really happy at his tribute costume as it reminded me off that.